Job search in Allentown?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Allentown?

Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Strohl in Fayetteville, North Carolina

69 months ago

Hello my name is Nicole and i am from Allentown area. But i moved down here and now i am planning on moving back and i was tryin to have a job lined up for me when i get back. I was looking for a housekeeping job. Or something i just want to see if you no of any in that area. Or desk work if you train. I am also looking for first shift. Please

Thank you for your time

Nicole Strohl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

george johnson in Allentown, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

how you doing im going on a year without a job and i would like to find work im a person looking to do best for my family i live in a family shelter and we have a month to be there and im a respectful person who just want to do right im a good worker and i like to keep on the move im just looking for any position to work at if you like what i wrote please get back to me i just want a better life thank you and god bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alyssa in Allentown, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

Hello, Im looking for a steady or temporary job. I'll do whatever it is im sort of struggling now I got laid off recently and I'm a very hard worker so if anyone out there is looking for a good responsible worker please get back to me it doesnt matter what it is i'm best at everything. Thankyou so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fluffybear in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

try career link in allentown they can give you a list of web sites to look for, craigs list is good also career builders

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.