Any luck in Central Iowa, Ames Area??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

crazy_runner in Ames, Iowa

40 months ago

IS there any jobs hiring?!?! I am taking a year off from college to make money, well it's almost half a year in and guess what! no job! I have applied to 33 places and had 12 interviews but wasn't accepted. I went through a Manpower temp job but that was horrible and I quit after 2 week. But most jobs said I don't have the required certifications.. come on im 21 how hard is it to learn how to use a cash register. I applied to McDonalds on Tuesday and had my interviews already i'll find out next week, I honestly don't want to work there but money is money. The job I tried for that pissed me off the most was Best Buy in Ames. I was the first person to get a interview. Showed up and was supposed to have a interview with a girl but she wasn't in so I had it with a guy. Sold myself very well he seemed very intrested and told me he would let me know. Doesn't help being a Life Guard for 5 years so im a huge peoples person. I walk out the door and there is this very attractive college girl waiting for her interview. A few hours later best buy calls and says they decided to go with a different person. A guy picking the hot girl thinking he will get a chance with her. Thanks William!

I want a job where im actually being active. I don't want a office job, that would be horrible. I always told myself I would never work at a fast food place but now that im in desprate need of money $7.50 an hour is looking ok.

IF YOUR JOB IS HIREING THEN HIRE THE PEOPLE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

crazy_runner in Ames, Iowa

40 months ago

Also around 40 hours a week, typically 7am-3pm would be perfect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.