I really need someone to hire me.

Comments (4)

NeedinMoola in Weaverville, North Carolina

71 months ago

My name is Erica. I am 16 and I desperately need a job. I have been putting in applications nearly everywhere, and nobody is hiring now thanks to the economy. I'm looking for anybody who is hiring. I'm an honor student, reliable, and I have great people skills. I have done all i can, and turned to this as a last resort. Thank you for taking the time to view this.

coolwaterstream in Fayetteville, North Carolina

67 months ago

NeedinMoola in Weaverville, North Carolina said: My name is Erica. I am 16 and I desperately need a job. I have been putting in applications nearly everywhere, and nobody is hiring now thanks to the economy. I'm looking for anybody who is hiring. I'm an honor student, reliable, and I have great people skills. I have done all i can, and turned to this as a last resort. Thank you for taking the time to view this.

- what did you find? how did things turn out? (you posted 4 months ago)

hoper in Fort Smith, Arkansas

67 months ago

Erica, you are 16 years old, you ought better continue to go to college and will have a bright future, don't go to work baby, stay home with parents, they always help you out.

noel123 in Sterling Heights, Michigan

40 months ago

i have a job available . but i need the right person for it the job is communication and marketing i prefer a lady for this job ,and if she live in Michigan that's will be better .

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.