I really need someone to hire me.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

needinmoola in Weaverville, North Carolina

80 months ago

My name is Erica. I am 16 and I desperately need a job. I have been putting in applications nearly everywhere, and nobody is hiring now thanks to the economy. I'm looking for anybody who is hiring. I'm an honor student, reliable, and I have great people skills. I have done all i can, and turned to this as a last resort. Thank you for taking the time to view this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

coolwaterstream in Fayetteville, North Carolina

76 months ago

NeedinMoola in Weaverville, North Carolina said: My name is Erica. I am 16 and I desperately need a job. I have been putting in applications nearly everywhere, and nobody is hiring now thanks to the economy. I'm looking for anybody who is hiring. I'm an honor student, reliable, and I have great people skills. I have done all i can, and turned to this as a last resort. Thank you for taking the time to view this.

- what did you find? how did things turn out? (you posted 4 months ago)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hoper in Fort Smith, Arkansas

76 months ago

Erica, you are 16 years old, you ought better continue to go to college and will have a bright future, don't go to work baby, stay home with parents, they always help you out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

noel123 in Sterling Heights, Michigan

48 months ago

i have a job available . but i need the right person for it the job is communication and marketing i prefer a lady for this job ,and if she live in Michigan that's will be better .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.