Atlanta, Georgia Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (156) - Start a Discussion

midaztouch in Goose Creek, South Carolina

Updated 68 months ago

IT PROFESSIONAL TO NETWORK AND RELOCATE TO ATLANTA - 7 Replies

I am currently living in Charleston South Carolina and am looking to relocate to the Atlanta area as soon as possible. I am seeking assistance to...

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

Updated 69 months ago

NEW TO ATL - 1 Reply

Im leaving MI, a dead end relationship, and this econ crisis here in this state. Im 28 no kids, and Coming to the ATL at the end of this month. I...

teacher trader in Sugar Land, Texas

Updated 69 months ago

Real Estate Finance - 3 Replies

14 + Yr. Seasoned LO looking for Opportunity to expand in all areas of Real Estate or Finance...I'm a good listener & closer....

Updated 69 months ago

Project Manager / Infrastructure Manager - 1 Reply

I have moved from Michigan to Atlanta and I have MS degree from GA Tech. I have a 20 yr experinece in IT field with focus in operations, security,...

Sonika Shrestha in Tokyo, Japan

Updated 70 months ago

I m planning to move to Atlanta from Tokyo. - 2 Replies

I am working as an advisor and teacher here in Tokyo and my previous experience is administrative assistant.I am good in japanese as its been more...

Updated 70 months ago

Traveled 8 state and 888 miles to create a better lfe, then i hit a BIG obstacle - 1 Reply

Need work, need a new place to live, need a car, truck or van, need to take care of my dog, he is ten years old and spoiled rotten, try me here or...

Melissa in Casey, Illinois

Does anyone know of a truck driving company that hires people with 6 months of driving experience that is spread out over a year

My fiancee is looking for a truck driving job and has had no luck. He got his class A cdl in May of 2007. He worked for Covenant for a few months...

Urbanthink in Toronto, Ontario

Updated 70 months ago

Resale of Home Shopping Merchandise - 1 Reply

I bought several brand new items from Home Shopping Network that I would like to sell. I am selling Italian Body Lotion, Purses, Clothing, and...

282masters in Grand Rapids, Michigan

I am relocating from michigan to the Atlanta,GA. area.

I am currently working at Job Corps in Grand Rapids,MI. as a Youth Residential Advisor. I have over ten years of experience working with youth. I...

logan white in Atlanta, Georgia

Real work from home jobs for computer savvy people.

Are there real actual "work from home" jobs that are legit for computer savvy people? Like is there jobs for researchers or researching on the that...

helen in Rentína, Greece

Updated 71 months ago

Looking for an old friend - 4 Replies

I am looking for Kevin Stockwell. He is about the same age as I am. He is from Jacksonville,GA I think. We rode a greyhound bus together from...

Nita in Richmond, Virginia

Updated 71 months ago

looking to relocate to atlanta - 2 Replies

In need of a job. looking to relocate soon. very excited about this move. ambitious and willing to learn new job experience target. area is business...

Updated 71 months ago

a looking for a job - 1 Reply

I have experience in law enforcement and I'm looking for a job in security. everywhere i have applied, I'm being told that I'm over qualified. If...

patrick francois in Smyrna, Georgia

Updated 71 months ago

Industrial Maintenance Certified - 1 Reply

I am a recent Graduate of a Technical College in Industrial Maintenance. I also received my EPA Certification. I'm seeking a entry level position...

tekwrite in Alpharetta, Georgia

Senior Technical Writer seeks Contract/Part-time/Permanent Employment (Atlanta)

Senior Technical Writer with eighteen years experience documenting hardware and software.

Stuart in Atlanta, Georgia

Real Estate Investors to Earn 9 - 10 % per month Secured in 1st Position in Atlanta Metro Area

Fist position on Single Family Residence at 80 % LTV on two seperate properties Monthly payments at 9 - 10 % Interest Only payments Paid Monthly. ...

Aleks in Atlanta, Georgia

Where can I find class for Autoplant Bentley or Rebis,CadWorx, Microstation?

I'm unsuccesfully looking for class for Autoplant Bentley or Rebis,CadWorx, Microstation. Please adwise

tmadyun

Updated 72 months ago

1-2 years Accounting experience working on MAFM-relocating - 2 Replies

I am relocating to the area soon and would love to secure employment first with a firm as an accountant. I am currently working on my MAFM and have...

jessie from atlanta

tractor trailer driver

where can i get a job with 1 year experience with hazmat ?

Michael in Atlanta, Georgia

Experienced Building Inspector/Construction Superintendent

I want to work,just need a position with the right company, with background in concrete, framing, plumbing trades, as well as an Const. Inspector and...

Robert Quartaro in Alpharetta, Georgia

Mixed Use Development and Construction: Acquisitions and Development / Senior Project Manager

26 Years Experience in Development and Construction

Reginald crimes in Decatur, Georgia

trucking

i am an well expreinced truck driver ,but my license has been suspended until i take care of two tickets. what im looking for is ajob on the yard...

Miranda in Alpharetta, Georgia

Seeking an opportunity in a corporate recruiting environment

Hello All, I am seeking a position in a corporate recruiting enviornment either direct hire or contract. I have over six years in a staffing and...

Linda Taylor

Updated 73 months ago

part-time job - 2 Replies

need a part-time job, have looked everywhere,no luck hours i'm loking for is from 8am till 2pm,must be on marta. do anyone no who is hiring? no...

Todd in Atlanta, Georgia

Recruiting professional

I am searching for contract recruiting positions in accounting and finance. Not interested in working for an agency; client side only.

Victor in Suffolk, Virginia

Diesel Mechanic

Does anyone know why it so hard to land a job when relocating? I have went on several interviews and I know I meet the requirements and I have been...

Billy Flippo in Sherman, Mississippi

Logistics/Transportation Opportunities Desired

Desire to re-locate in the Atlanta area as soon as possible. I desire discussion with solid employers looking for Dedicated, Determined,...

MJ in Austin, Texas

Updated 75 months ago

Relocating - 1 Reply

I currently live in Las Vegas,Nevada and am moving to the Atlanta,Georgia area in early September of 2008. I am looking for a job as a...

Tharpe in Loganville, Georgia

Updated 75 months ago

IT Consultant Seeks Professional References - 1 Reply

I will pay $300 per phone call for you to act as a professional reference. I'll provide all the information you will need as well as my resume. Then...

Political Pimp in New York, New York

IT Consultant Seeks Professional References

I will pay $300 per phone call for you to act as a professional reference. I'll provide all the information you will need as well as my resume. Then...

vanessa in Atlanta, Georgia

uncertified teacher new in town

teaching for 20yrs, area requires certification, any suggestion for job searches or possible alternatives...........................

bethsbb2001@yahoo.com in Duluth, Georgia

Updated 75 months ago

Bilingual Work in Atlanta,GA - 1 Reply

Good Day, Does any one know how the Bilingual customer service market is in Atlanta, GA? I am a bilingual customer service rep with over 10 years of...

Christina in Charlottesville, Virginia

Relocating

I currently live in Virginia and looking to relocate to the Atlanta metro area hopefully by the end of August since this is where my boyfriend lives....

Educated Sistah in Tucker, Georgia

I need to register my PET with GA state!!!

Hello, I currently have a pit-bull red nose and I am relocating to GA in 8 days. Does anyone know where to get the forms to register her with the...

Mara in Atlanta, Georgia

Job Search in Atlanta

I would like to find a job working in field merchandising. I love meeting people and developing relationships. I have worked for a temp agency for 4...

SHANESSA MIDDLEBROOKS in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 76 months ago

Emploment - 1 Reply

Hi everybody, I am looking for a job Management counsltant /Busienss counsltant in Atlatna,GA

gwen

Updated 77 months ago

Atlanta causes and charities - 4 Replies

What causes do people in Atlanta care about. Where are the volunteer opportunities?

JMReece in Canton, Georgia

Updated 77 months ago

Commuting in Atlanta - 8 Replies

When, where and how to travel

manoharan in Lawrenceville, Georgia

cath lab tech

I am searching for the job as cath lab technologist I am new to US I cam last year with permenant resident card and I passed the RCIS and got the...

HurryDate in Los Angeles, California

Event Hosts

Want to blow our whistle? HurryDate, the leading speed dating company that was recently acquired by Spark Networks (parent company to JDate.com,...

mae moorehead

Updated 77 months ago

Job HUnting in Georgia - 2 Replies

My family and I are looking to relocate to the Atlanta area in the next six months or so. I have over 25 years experience in the title/real estate...

jh cota

Is there a good body shop to work at anymore?

Been looking for a painters position,none found yet. 23 years in the industry never seen the market for jobs like this. I have good skills and...

robert in Rome, Georgia

need a job in a badway

i weld fab paint run equment and i am a hard worker if you can help it would be helpfull thank you

Atlanta Style in Marietta, Georgia

Atlanta Fashion Style

Atlanta Fashion and Style Fans, I am a big fashion junkie and a model here running a site about all this good stuff. I would love to write an...

BLARG in Marietta, Georgia

Updated 81 months ago

Atlanta activities - 1 Reply

What are the opportunities for recreation, vacation, and just plain fun around Atlanta?

Updated 81 months ago

Best companies to work for in Atlanta? - 2 Replies

What companies are fueling growth in Atlanta? Why are they a great employer?

Updated 81 months ago

How can I get SAP configuration experience? - 1 Reply

I'm trying to get my foot in the door doing SAP MM/SD configuration. I have worked with SAP before but mainly with loading data and troubleshooting...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.