Atlanta, Georgia Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (174) - Start a Discussion

Political Pimp in New York, New York

IT Consultant Seeks Professional References

I will pay $300 per phone call for you to act as a professional reference. I'll provide all the information you will need as well as my resume. Then...

vanessa in Atlanta, Georgia

uncertified teacher new in town

teaching for 20yrs, area requires certification, any suggestion for job searches or possible alternatives...........................

bethsbb2001@*****.*** in Duluth, Georgia

Updated 99 months ago

Bilingual Work in Atlanta,GA - 1 Reply

Good Day, Does any one know how the Bilingual customer service market is in Atlanta, GA? I am a bilingual customer service rep with over 10 years of...

Christina in Charlottesville, Virginia

Relocating

I currently live in Virginia and looking to relocate to the Atlanta metro area hopefully by the end of August since this is where my boyfriend lives....

Educated Sistah in Tucker, Georgia

I need to register my PET with GA state!!!

Hello, I currently have a pit-bull red nose and I am relocating to GA in 8 days. Does anyone know where to get the forms to register her with the...

Mara in Atlanta, Georgia

Job Search in Atlanta

I would like to find a job working in field merchandising. I love meeting people and developing relationships. I have worked for a temp agency for 4...

SHANESSA MIDDLEBROOKS in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 100 months ago

Emploment - 1 Reply

Hi everybody, I am looking for a job Management counsltant /Busienss counsltant in Atlatna,GA

gwen

Updated 100 months ago

Atlanta causes and charities - 4 Replies

What causes do people in Atlanta care about. Where are the volunteer opportunities?

JMReece in Canton, Georgia

Updated 100 months ago

Commuting in Atlanta - 8 Replies

When, where and how to travel

manoharan in Lawrenceville, Georgia

cath lab tech

I am searching for the job as cath lab technologist I am new to US I cam last year with permenant resident card and I passed the RCIS and got the...

HurryDate in Los Angeles, California

Event Hosts

Want to blow our whistle? HurryDate, the leading speed dating company that was recently acquired by Spark Networks (parent company to JDate.com,...

mae moorehead

Updated 101 months ago

Job HUnting in Georgia - 2 Replies

My family and I are looking to relocate to the Atlanta area in the next six months or so. I have over 25 years experience in the title/real estate...

jh cota

Is there a good body shop to work at anymore?

Been looking for a painters position,none found yet. 23 years in the industry never seen the market for jobs like this. I have good skills and...

robert in Rome, Georgia

need a job in a badway

i weld fab paint run equment and i am a hard worker if you can help it would be helpfull thank you

Atlanta Style in Marietta, Georgia

Atlanta Fashion Style

Atlanta Fashion and Style Fans, I am a big fashion junkie and a model here running a site about all this good stuff. I would love to write an...

BLARG in Marietta, Georgia

Updated 104 months ago

Atlanta activities - 1 Reply

What are the opportunities for recreation, vacation, and just plain fun around Atlanta?

Updated 104 months ago

Best companies to work for in Atlanta? - 2 Replies

What companies are fueling growth in Atlanta? Why are they a great employer?

Updated 104 months ago

How can I get SAP configuration experience? - 1 Reply

I'm trying to get my foot in the door doing SAP MM/SD configuration. I have worked with SAP before but mainly with loading data and troubleshooting...

Updated 104 months ago

Atlanta culture - 2 Replies

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Atlanta?

sherry in Grand Blanc, Michigan

Updated 106 months ago

Weather in Atlanta - 2 Replies

What are the seasons like in Atlanta? How do Atlanta dwellers cope?

Sandrine in München, Germany

HELP; HELP, HELP !!!

Hey Everybody, My Name is Sandrine currently I live in Germany. I am a graduated Medical Ass. I speak three Language (German, Englis and Frensh)....

Antonio B in Memphis, Tennessee

Engineering Jobs in Atlanta, Ga

I have been looking for an Engineering job in Atlanta for a while now. Does anybody know anyone at a company that is looking to hire a young...

Tom in Duluth, Georgia

Updated 107 months ago

Best schools in Atlanta? - 1 Reply

Where are the best schools or school districts in Atlanta?

Jackie

Best schools in Atlanta

I am moving to Atlanta, next month and would like some feedback on the middle and high schoosl in the fairburn area.

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.