Cousins Properties Hosts Job Fair for THE AVENUE FORSYTH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

mfrances360 in Atlanta, Georgia

73 months ago

Cousins Properties Incorporated is hosting a job fair for its newest upscale retail project, The Avenue Forsyth on Saturday, March 29 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will take place at South Forsyth High School in the East Hall Cafeteria, located across the street from The Avenue Forsyth. Major retailers from the center will be participating in the job fair and offering diverse employment opportunities. Interviews will be held on site for a variety of positions dependent upon retailer that include; management, sales, stylists, spa technicians, servers, cashiers, as well as stocking and receiving.
The Avenue Forsyth is a 527,000-square-foot mixed-use development at the intersection of Georgia 400 and Georgia 141 (Peachtree Parkway) in Forsyth County, part of the rapidly growing northern suburbs of Atlanta. The 70-acre site sits at the intersection of two of northern Atlanta’s most traveled connector highways. Construction of phase I of the project, which will include 64,000 square feet of office space, began in January 2007 and completion is expected in late April 2008. In addition, Cousins owns 39 adjacent acres for future expansion of the project. The Avenue Forsyth is Cousins’ fifth Atlanta-area Avenue-concept center and the ninth the Company has developed since 1998.

A partial list of participating retailers for The Avenue Forsyth Job Fair include: AMC Avenue Forsyth 12, Ann Taylor Loft, Aria Salon, Bath & Body Works, Chick-Fil-A, Chico’s, Dreamy Gelato, DSW, Fuzziwig's Candy Factory, Limited Too, Little Azio, Natural Body Spa and Shoppe, Origins, Red Robin, Relax the Back, Straw Dog, Stride Rite, Sweet & Sassy, Victoria Secret, and many, many more!
All attendees are asked to bring their resume and a photo ID. For more information about The Avenue Forsyth visit www.ShopTheAvenue.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JACQUELINE WILLIAMS in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

67 months ago

HELLO,
I AM CONSIDERING MOVING TO ATLANTA IN ONE MONTH OR LESS AND WOULD LIKE TO GET INFORMATION ON JOB FAIRS. I AM INTERESTED IN WORK AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT, PHLEBOTOMIST, PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
or email me at: roseyposeymimi@yahoo.com

mekonnen in Conyers, Georgia

60 months ago

i have an interest to work

Robert Kennedy

58 months ago

I heard that Key West Sandal Factory may be opening at the Forum in Forsyth...If so...do you know when?

robin b. in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

I have intrested in the up coming job fair. Please, send me contact information anbout the job fair.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.