Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kelly Laughlin in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

I recently left the classroom to seek employment in
the education industry as an education counselor, academic
advisor or as an assistant director of a 'retail' tutoring
center. I have 3 years experience in the elementary school classroom, 16 years of sales experience and 2 years customer service experience. I have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. I have a B.S. in
early childhood education and a B.S. in Management.

I have been seeking full time employment for a mont. I applied for numerous positions online but no bites (yet).

Any suggestions where to search or network for this type of
work is appreciated.

Thanks

Kelly Laughlin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Barbara Kovar in Whitehouse, Ohio

75 months ago

Kelly Laughlin in Atlanta, Georgia said: I recently left the classroom to seek employment in
the education industry as an education counselor, academic
advisor or as an assistant director of a 'retail' tutoring
center. I have 3 years experience in the elementary school classroom, 16 years of sales experience and 2 years customer service experience. I have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. I have a B.S. in
early childhood education and a B.S. in Management.

I have been seeking full time employment for a mont. I applied for numerous positions online but no bites (yet).

Any suggestions where to search or network for this type of
work is appreciated.

Thanks

Kelly Laughlin

Have you checked with local colleges, community and technical? How about your school for vocational training at the high school level? Talk to the people who work at these institutions -- ask for information on any career placement information that may be available. The stats for obtaining work online isn't very high, from what I hear. Send out letters to employment agencies, and other companies. What about human resources?

Jessi in Burbank, California

62 months ago

I want to choose childhood education and teaching major, can u tell me if this is a good major to find a good job or no?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.