Fly by night mom/pop companies that offer training and possible job placement-- WATCH OUT FOR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

nick in Norcross, Georgia

80 months ago

Can you tell me more,I am suppose to meet with them. Do you really get a job or is it more of a training program. How much is it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

itpro29 in Alpharetta, Georgia

79 months ago

I am talking to ATGWORK 1099 contract for one of their direct client. I am wondering how much did they pay you? and how long did you work on the contract for them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

[QUOTE comment removed

After three weeks of FastTrack training from ATGWORK and I just started a contract with ATGWORK this week. I do not know what happen to your contract with ATGWORK but this company is definitely THE ORACLE EXPERTS. Good luck with your next contract.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nick in Norcross, Georgia

79 months ago

itpro29 in Alpharetta, Georgia said: After three weeks of FastTrack training from ATGWORK and I just started a contract with ATGWORK this week. I do not know what happen to your contract with ATGWORK but this company is definitely THE ORACLE EXPERTS. Good luck with your next contract.

Really how much did u end of paying for the training?

IT Tanks in Alpharetta, Georgia

79 months ago

OH, itpro29, since you just got this contract you have not received the pleasure of getting your money yet. Could you please post your experience after this 6 month contract is up?

itpro29 in Marietta, Georgia

79 months ago

IT Tanks in Alpharetta, Georgia said: OH, itpro29, since you just got this contract you have not received the pleasure of getting your money yet. Could you please post your experience after this 6 month contract is up?

IT Tanks, I have been working in IT for more than 16 years. You mentioned that ATGWORK had paid you everything but your last expenses payment. Do you have all the receipt? I know some clients will not pay if the consultant does not have receipts. I used to work with a consultant in my other project. His friends took him to the airport every week and he took flight to the project site but he claimed $90 taxi to the airport and $90 taxi from airport to his home. Plus, he watched XXX movie in the hotel and put it on hotel expenses. After one year of "CONSULTING", when the company found out about it and they deducted from his last expenses payment. I HOPE THIS IS NOT YOUR CASE? By the way, the client had asked to remove him from the project due to his watching XXX movie on the the internet at the client computer.

78 months ago

IT Tanks, you are angry with ATGWORK because of ATGWORK is doing good things for IT people in this job market by training and helping people to get into Oracle job industry. I have been in IT for more than 16 years and I know how costly Oracle training courses are. You will never find any Oracle training that ATGWORK is currently offering with an affordable price. This is the best deal. I have been looking for Oracle training myself. ATGWORK had helped you to work on the project and now you wanted to "distance yourself from this organization". You are a disgraced person. There are plenty of Oracle jobs out there. Do not worry that these people will take over your job. All of your comments are NOT TRUE. I suspected ATGWORK did not pay your last expenses because you claimed your personal expense stuffs (movie, parking, mileage...). There is no reason for a such professional Oracle consulting/training company ATGWORK that can not pay couple hundreds of expenses. Good luck! Remember this world is very small you will run into people...

kimberly in Miami Beach, Florida

75 months ago

http:www.wahmjobfinder.com/dity fOR GUARANTEED employment this is a work from home you make your schedule.for a interview contact me by filling out the form.

polo_02301 in Doha, Qatar

74 months ago

itpro29 in Marietta, Georgia said: IT Tanks, I have been working in IT for more than 16 years. You mentioned that ATGWORK had paid you everything but your last expenses payment. Do you have all the receipt? I know some clients will not pay if the consultant does not have receipts. I used to work with a consultant in my other project. His friends took him to the airport every week and he took flight to the project site but he claimed $90 taxi to the airport and $90 taxi from airport to his home. Plus, he watched XXX movie in the hotel and put it on hotel expenses. After one year of "CONSULTING", when the company found out about it and they deducted from his last expenses payment. I HOPE THIS IS NOT YOUR CASE? By the way, the client had asked to remove him from the project due to his watching XXX movie on the the internet at the client computer.

hello name jean and im new on this site looking for a way to get training with it do you have any information..thank you in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

hello,everyone im currently on a contract with dyncorp..doing force protection work in qatar do.I will be coming home in october and looking for a great way to get some trainning for future work and it is one on my list please help if anyone has any info with it or working for atgwork

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

polo_02301 in Doha, Qatar said: hello,everyone im currently on a contract with dyncorp..doing force protection work in qatar do.I will be coming home in october and looking for a great way to get some trainning for future work and it is one on my list please help if anyone has any info with it or working for atgwork

ATGWORK is one of the best Oracle Experts training/consulting. They will require you with good IT background and if you pass the technical interview then you will be accepted to The Oracle Certified Professional training program that you can be trained in any of Oracle, Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards ... for one year.

74 months ago

thank you for your reply JD. But im looking for the information on how i can get the training from atgwork..how do i go about getting the training from them.if you have anything please let me know. thank you in advance.stay in the smyrna area and looking on getting the training asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Here is contact info for Oracle training:

Mary Jones
Mary.Jones@atgwork.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.