Healthcare Administration / Clerical Administration

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Addie in Atlanta, Georgia

73 months ago

Live locally and looking for healthcare administrative position as well as any administrative position, recently laid off from hospital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Hello Addie, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thitapanh09 in Duluth, Georgia

71 months ago

This's job I want it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SCMMEDICAL in Atlanta, Georgia

56 months ago

Addie in Atlanta, Georgia said: Live locally and looking for healthcare administrative position as well as any administrative position, recently laid off from hospital

I MANAGE A MEDICAL OXYGEN COMPANY IN ATLANTA. LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WITH MEDICAL BILLING OR HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE. FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Pj Sanchez in Novi, Michigan

55 months ago

Hello, We will offer you entire Medical Billing Package that will include your Customer Service also. Or you might can go with CCE as well. Email me psanchez@talismansolutions.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Janinne in Oneida, New York

51 months ago

SCMMEDICAL in Atlanta, Georgia said: I MANAGE A MEDICAL OXYGEN COMPANY IN ATLANTA. LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WITH MEDICAL BILLING OR HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE. FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS

SCMMEDICAL: Is this position still open? I'd like to send my resume. I am currently taking the Advanced Medical Coding class and will finished in a month. I'd like the opportunity to interview with you.
jlott@oneida-nation.org or
jhoehn@twcny.rr.com
Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.