Hire a felon, please!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1051 to 1100 of 1212)
Page:  « First « Previous   19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »   Last »

msneena44 in Decatur, Georgia

72 months ago

deaver1999 in Bellmawr, New Jersey said: I understand where you are coming from. I suggest that you continue to be strong and exercise your faith. Do not look at this as you not having a second chance but look at our economy we are not the only ones suffering. We do need to do something and I think that we need to first compose a letter a universal one to distribute to our local governments. Another idea I have is we really need to come together and start our own organizations. I have been comtiplating this and trying to do some research about things that we could do. I know that most of us who do time have some sort of skills we need to figure out how to convert those skills into income. Do not give up think positive keep praying. Contact any local agencies that may help ex-offender and yes we are EX Offenders because WE NO LONGER OFFEND THE LAW or break the law DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS PRAY FRO STRENGTH for it comes from the LORD seek some support close to you and keep you head up. Please send any response to me via email regarding any self employment ideas one may have at deaver1999@yahoo.com also do a search for 30 entrepreneurs under 30 they are creative individuals that may give some insight. Keep in touch

hello im a 44 year old

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

above board in Athens, Georgia

71 months ago

I received a pardon from the State of Georgia after paying tons of fines and restitution. I got a degree from the University and worked in management for years. They will not expunge any crime if you pled guilty. If you are above board and have truly changed, then petition the State for a pardon. I believe it removes the charges from public record. I did have to personally call the State and talk to them as I applied for several jobs and the felonies still showed up. They corrected the oversight and the crimes should only appear to State or Federal government checks. I am unemployed but in Graduate School with probably no prospects at a good job due to the economy. Good luck to all of you.

Reply - Report abuse

Mackp68 in Augusta, Georgia

71 months ago

My son does not have any felonies, but he does have two misdemeanors charges of theft by receiving. The case where someone sold him some stolen property. He has not been able to et a job anywhere. Any suggestions?

Reply - Report abuse

Mackp68 in Augusta, Georgia

71 months ago

Mackp68 in Augusta, Georgia said: My son does not have any felonies, but he does have two misdemeanors charges of theft by receiving. The case where someone sold him some stolen property. He has not been able to et a job anywhere. Any suggestions?

please email me at mackp68@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

romance35 in Norcross, Georgia

71 months ago

Thanks for the info on this. I requested a pardon from the State of Georgia and waiting to hear back from them.

Reply - Report abuse

Sunrise in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

tell your son to become a mechanic.

Reply - Report abuse

Sunrise in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

Mackp68 in Augusta, Georgia said: My son does not have any felonies, but he does have two misdemeanors charges of theft by receiving. The case where someone sold him some stolen property. He has not been able to et a job anywhere. Any suggestions?

tell your son to become a mechanic

Reply - Report abuse

Dustin in Topeka, Kansas

71 months ago

You can use www.xamire.com to check on employers that hire in your city. They're new though, but have a ton of potential. I've already seen them on my news. Theres also a community, and in the forums, you can see all the contact information for help agencies in your state (I think all of them are there)

Reply - Report abuse

raymondrichard in Cincinnati, Ohio

71 months ago

Show your son how to make money on his own be a business owner!!

He can do it we can do it! sell water in the summer get a fruit stand!!

Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I'm all for it! GA on that bullcrap!

Reply - Report abuse

True-Born in Charlotte, North Carolina

71 months ago

FELONS FOR FREEDOM!!! SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT. GO to CARE2.com FELONS FOR FREEDOM THE PETITION SITE & GIVE YOUR SIGNATURE SO THAT THESE BILLS CAN BE PASSED:
H.R.2065- Second Chance For Ex-Offenders
Act of 2011- To permit the expungement of records of certain non-violent criminal offenses Sponsored by Charles Rangel (D-NY)
H.R.2449- Fresh Start Act of 2011
To permit the expungement of records of certain non-violent criminal offenses and other purposes Sponsored by Rep.Steve Cohen (D-TN)
These Bills Need to be Passed. So I need the support of my people.
Do Nothing, Expect Nothing!!! Support the MoveMent Now!!! FELONS FOR FREEDOM!!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I just went to the site and the petition is closed?

Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Waukegan, Illinois

71 months ago

honestly, the job market is so screwed up in this country, that even if you have no felony whatsoever, you still cant get a job. at least thats whats going on with me and i tried over 100 times to get an interview, and i get nothing

Reply - Report abuse

Marilyn in Roswell, Georgia

71 months ago

If you've tried 100 times to get an interview and you do not have a felony that, maybe an indication that its time to UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS.

Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Waukegan, Illinois

71 months ago

Marilyn in Roswell, Georgia said: If you've tried 100 times to get an interview and you do not have a felony that, maybe an indication that its time to UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS.

maybe you should have asked what my skills are instead of assuming that they don't meet the criteria and blame them for my misfortune of getting a job. In case you haven't seen the news, the job market is still at a low... There has been people with outstanding skills and years of experience who have tried twice more times than I have, and then again, look at people who have no experience. They gotta start somewhere. So every single job just can't hire someone just because of "experience."

Reply - Report abuse

Tee in Decatur, Georgia

71 months ago

Iam in need of a job. Iam a single 26 yr old of 1. Last year I was.chargered with 7 felonies. Last wednesday I pleaded gulity and they dropped it to 3 counts of bribery which that isnt trid. Ove been without work for a yr and this my first offense and I need a job asap because I refuse to let the government take care of me so anyone hiring please contact me at edwards_laticia@yahoo.com. Thank u.

Reply - Report abuse

TFTools in Smyrna, Georgia

71 months ago

We are a telemarketing/outbound sales company that has and ddoes hire felons (given they are qualified for the job). We are a Georgia branch of a nationwide company that has a successful history of giving felons a second chance to make not just a good, but a great living.

Put simply, if you have a GREAT phone presence, like working in a very high energy (some employees call it rock n' roll) environment, and are willing to work hard and persevere, email me at jobs.teamfard@gmail.com.

Reply - Report abuse

Another felon in Atlanta, Georgia

71 months ago

louisarnold2008@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: DONNA MY NAME LOUIS TELL YOUR SON THAT AFTER FIVE YEARS HE CAN GET A PARDON FROM THE GOVERN

And what law office do YOU work for?? AND STOP SHOUTING AT PEOPLE!

Reply - Report abuse

justafriend in Salisbury, Maryland

71 months ago

Mayerlover in Urbandale, Iowa said: I have experienced the same problem and it was not a felony. The police raided my house over 30 dollars worth of marijuana that was my sons and now it is on my background check and making it hard for me to get a job or a place to live.

Just for your information, the police department is unconstitutional and what they did was illegal, they are nothing more than a private security agency hired by the city, that's all. Only the Sheriff dept is truly legal because we vote for them, not the police officers. We Americans had better wake up to what is really going on, this nation is out of control and it is destroying people's lives, sorry to hear that about you.

Reply - Report abuse

robert bowens in Camilla, Georgia

71 months ago

louisarnold2008@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: CAN YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THE PAPER WORK FOR THAT.THANK YOU

please email me that info to

Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I am also a prior felon and can relate to you all. I have tried and tried to get a job, but have been out of work for 3 years. I received my felony back in 2003 and still am being punished for the crime. No longer do I constantly put all my time in trying to work for somebody. Instead I have started a non-profit organization called Felons For Freedom. My purpose is to advocate and promote awareness about the lack of jobs and opportunity for prior felons who are sincere about becoming productive members of society. Through this I hope to be able to give training and provide the necessary resources and assistance needed for us to obtain employment. Right now I have a petition site at Felons For Freedom - The Petition Site at CARE2.com
... www.thepetitionsite.com
... Support The Movement!!..
See More
Felons For Freedom - The Petition Site Care2.com
www.thepetitionsite.com
Support The Movement!!..See More
Felons For Freedom - The Petition Site Care2.com
www.thepetitionsite.com
Support The Movement!!..
Your signatures are very much needed. You can also send me your contact info for future reference. Thank you all in advance. Website and more info coming soon. You can also e-mail at ronnieconyers72@yahoo.com or KaVell KaRon@facebook.com. Be Blessed and Don't Ever Give Up. Live & Love It Alive!!!

Reply - Report abuse

baddnewz757 in Raleigh, North Carolina

71 months ago

flaws217@yahoo.com; Did you receive the emails I sent you yesterday? I eager await hearing from you.

flaws217@yahoo.com in Smyrna, Georgia said: please email me at flaws217@yahoo.com and i will email you the information.

Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

...eagerly

Reply - Report abuse

s.n. in Lawrenceville, Georgia

71 months ago

Tina in Atlanta in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Kevin I don't have a job for you, but I am having the same problem. I got fired today because of my felony record. I was honest on the application by marking yes to "do you have a felony", they still did a background check, I worked 3 days just to be told they couldn't keep me. This is the 3rd job in a role that have fired me because of my past. It's 4yrs old. I have several shopplifting offensives, but have since changed my life, went back to school for an associates degree in Health Information Tech (almost finished)maintaining a 4.0 gpa and still can find a job in the medical field. I feel hopeless. e-mail me if anyone knows of a company that will hire someone with experience in medical billing/office Administrative/receiptionist. tnmckthn@hotmail.com

The best option is to seek employment within Doctors' office because they typically hire based on resume,experience, education and references versus backgorund check. Best wishes!

Reply - Report abuse

NuCreature Ministry in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

Everyone with a record needs to apply at places that discriminate and turn around and sue them under Title 17 of the Civil Rights Act which prohibits not hiring someone on the basis of their felony record.

I'm planning to go back to the same employers just to set them up and have documented proof that I have the experience to do the job, stayed out of trouble for over 15 years and still didn't get hired on this basis.

Meanwhile I have some creative ideas that's worked for me on my website such as freelance jobs in graphic design, freelance websites, etc. I also know of a major grocery store in Atlanta & Florida that will hire felons.

nucreature.org/employment-ministry/employment-for-ex-felons/

Connect with me on Facebook: facebook.com/NuCreature

Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Bless you Terry for the info. Shalom!!

Reply - Report abuse

Justin in Warner Robins, Georgia

70 months ago

Hello,

I came across your post and it is very encouraging. Everyone always says it is a rare case to get a pardon.I have a cousin who had a run in with the law years ago and has had no trouble since. He applied for a pardon and in Georgia it takes a long time to hear back. We always hear stories of how these pardons don't really matter or they still dont prevent info from showing up on your background check.

From your experience how long did it take to hear from board?? Did they send a letter or call you?

Did you use a lawyer to submit the paperwork?

Has the background check process been easier since your pardon?

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance for your response as it has been rare where we have talked to anyone who has received a pardon in Georgia.please email me here justin_bryant26@yahoo.com

Thanks

Justin

above board in Athens, Georgia said: I received a pardon from the State of Georgia after paying tons of fines and restitution. I got a degree from the University and worked in management for years. They will not expunge any crime if you pled guilty. If you are above board and have truly changed, then petition the State for a pardon. I believe it removes the charges from public record. I did have to personally call the State and talk to them as I applied for several jobs and the felonies still showed up. They corrected the oversight and the crimes should only appear to State or Federal government checks. I am unemployed but in Graduate School with probably no prospects at a good job due to the economy. Good luck to all of you.

Reply - Report abuse

sidetrackbrown in Monroe, Georgia

70 months ago

i need work..so i can eat....being a felon sucks so bad....i did my time...why cant people acknowledge that and allow me to move on......

Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

I can definitely relate. I have been suffering from being a felon for the last couple of years. This is why I have started a non-profit organization called Felons for Freedom. I also have a petition website at Care2.Com-Felons for Freedom the petition site. I encourage all to support and go to that website and sign the petition. My goal is to provide the necessary resources and opportunities for ex-felons to gain employment and live productive lives. Please support and pass the word along. Good luck in all your endeavors.

Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Desoto, Texas

70 months ago

Looking to help some people in out in 2012. Take a look at this page and get ready to rock and roll. moneymikeonline.com/optimize/2012-2

Reply - Report abuse

doug marsh in Winder, Georgia

69 months ago

Donna in Atlanta, Georgia said: My son is facing a life of difficulty because of a stupid mistake he made 4 years ago when he was 18. He was arrested and convicted of possessing 1 (yes, one) Xanax tablet. For that he was given a felony, which he must carry for the rest of his life.

I always thought felonies were reserved for REAL criminals - rapists, armed robbers, murderers. But my son has never stolen from anyone, never hurt anyone, has never done anything except be a teenager lacking good judgment at the time.

I think it's wrong how quickly and easily felonies are thrown at people, especially young people. They don't always consider consequences, but they have their entire lives ahead of them and they shouldn't have their future ruined because of a stupid mistake.

It's no wonder the prison recidivism rate is so high in this country. People have no chance of turning their life around. It's a shame there isn't an organization out there that would fight for people who aren't criminals but who are treated as if they are.

Right now my son is working with a friend in a landscaping company, but he wants to be able to do something better. I pray he'll get the chance. Good luck to everyone. I hope things work out for each of you.

Donna- Here is what he can do. He must go to the governor's office of your state run by bureacrats that have ONLINE forms pdf type he can download and he can get a hearing for a full pardon hearing. All states have some kind of state office for this. An Espongement is best of course but a full pardon is the next best thing. You will get an email when they have read over your case-form. Good Luck and don't delay. Doug

Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Blairsville, Georgia

69 months ago

louisarnold2008@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: DONNA MY NAME LOUIS TELL YOUR SON THAT AFTER FIVE YEARS HE CAN GET A PARDON FROM THE GOVERN

Georgia does not expunge records. They will only seal records of things you were not found guilty of. Dont depend on employers, they play god by looking into your record and mistakes you have made, instead, go out and get it yourself. Start your own business. Mow lawns, do odd jobs for individuals not licensed employers.

Dont depend on uncle sam to work things out for you because he will not. Go out and get it.

Reply - Report abuse

S R Anderson in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

I have had 14 Employers want to hire me but due to Parol Restrictions all where denied. (no Job was in a bar, or strip club, or any other place parolees arn't supose to go). But I must pay $50 a week for Group counsling, $50 a month for Individual Counceling, And take 3 polygraphs a year at $250 a piece. Did i mention the $3 a DAY for my ankle monitor. I have shelled out $1000 this year already. This college grad is going broke to stay free.

Reply - Report abuse

David Prescod in Stockbridge, Georgia

69 months ago

Looking for work in the Atlanta Metro Area, if anyone has or knows about any opportunities contact me at janaewhright@yahoo.com. thank you and take care.

Reply - Report abuse

meccapittman in Stone Mountain, Georgia

69 months ago

im maxed out already kan u let me know what companies you went too..plz i need a job..

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

LETS, STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BACKGROUND CHECKS. I AM PROPOSING THAT WE MARCH ON THE STATE HOUSE TO LET THE LEGISLATORS KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PROPOSE A RESOULUTION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME SET UP THIS MARCH OR WANT TO GET INVOLVED PLEASE EMAIL marilyntaylor@bellsouth.net. THIS MARCH WILL DO SEVERAL THINGS WITH THE FIRST BEING MAKE THE LEGISLATORS AWARE, GETTING OTHER RESOURCES INVOLVED FOR, EXAMPLE THE CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION AND THE PRESS. JUST SPEAKING TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ENOUGH AND WE SHOULD BECOME PROACTIVE THROUGH PEACEFUL MARCHES THROUGHTOUT THE CITY. WHO KNOWS WE MAY EVEN GET EMPLOYERS CALLING WHO WILL HIRE FELONS. I SAY LETS GET TO WORK AND FIX THIS THING.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Come on Guy's I am still waiting on your responses. Do you what to become pro-active or continue to complain. Please we need each other so, lets make a statement TOGETHER.LETS, STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BACKGROUND CHECKS. I AM PROPOSING THAT WE MARCH ON THE STATE HOUSE TO LET THE LEGISLATORS KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PROPOSE A RESOULUTION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME SET UP THIS MARCH OR WANT TO GET INVOLVED PLEASE EMAIL marilyntaylor@bellsouth.net. THIS MARCH WILL DO SEVERAL THINGS WITH THE FIRST BEING MAKE THE LEGISLATORS AWARE, GETTING OTHER RESOURCES INVOLVED FOR, EXAMPLE THE CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION AND THE PRESS. JUST SPEAKING TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ENOUGH AND WE SHOULD BECOME PROACTIVE THROUGH PEACEFUL MARCHES THROUGHTOUT THE CITY. WHO KNOWS WE MAY EVEN GET EMPLOYERS CALLING WHO WILL HIRE FELONS. I SAY LETS GET TO WORK AND FIX THIS THING.

Reply - Report abuse

KaLeigh in Griffin, Georgia

69 months ago

I am interested in the march please contact me through kas.logan@hotmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Atheist in Dothan, Alabama

69 months ago

LOUIS ARNOLD in Atlanta, Georgia said: I have been looking for work the past three month no luck,I have a bond by the state of ga. most company tell me even with the bond there insurance company just want insurance a felony.By the way Iam a felony

What it all boils down to is this........When you look at what women with through when they tried to enter the work force, they faced objections by men. They banded together and protested to enter the work force.When African americans were prohibited rights that caucasians held, they protested in many forms and eventually gained some rights.When gays sought to be treated as others in spite of their sexual preferences, they rallied and gained what we call Gay Rights. When Mexican americans were faced with racism, they too stood up and accomplished a great deal. Now us as ex felons are oppressed and opposed by the same system, we are a group of people just as women were, just as African american were, just as gays were, just as Mexican americans were.....So, what are we going to do cause coporates of this country feel that we hold no worth and continue to keep us in down troddened position......

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Donna in Atlanta, Georgia said: My son is facing a life of difficulty because of a stupid mistake he made 4 years ago when he was 18. He was arrested and convicted of possessing 1 (yes, one) Xanax tablet. For that he was given a felony, which he must carry for the rest of his life.

I always thought felonies were reserved for REAL criminals - rapists, armed robbers, murderers. But my son has never stolen from anyone, never hurt anyone, has never done anything except be a teenager lacking good judgment at the time.

I think it's wrong how quickly and easily felonies are thrown at people, especially young people. They don't always consider consequences, but they have their entire lives ahead of them and they shouldn't have their future ruined because of a stupid mistake.

It's no wonder the prison recidivism rate is so high in this country. People have no chance of turning their life around. It's a shame there isn't an organization out there that would fight for people who aren't criminals but who are treated as if they are.

Right now my son is working with a friend in a landscaping company, but he wants to be able to do something better. I pray he'll get the chance. Good luck to everyone. I hope things work out for each of you.

You are the type of people we face every time we are turned down for a job. Becasue your son was caught with (1) Xanax, he is exempt. No welcome to our reality. It's people like you who stand back and point the finger at us, who are violent offenders, but your son is in the samme category as us. Think on that soccer mom.

Reply - Report abuse

Atheist in Austin, Texas

69 months ago

Quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: i tri3d publix lik3 moth ago imma try dat info but i kno a f3w p3opl3 datz b33n th3r3 for lik3 5 y3ars imma g3t at th3m 2 s33 wut and if th3y can talk 2 dan 1n3 of th3 big m3n out th3r3

I hope you don't write all your E's like this on the application. That ain't cool.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Marilyn in Roswell, Georgia said: Come on Guy's I am still waiting on your responses. Do you what to become pro-active or continue to complain. Please we need each other so, lets make a statement TOGETHER.LETS, STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BACKGROUND CHECKS. I AM PROPOSING THAT WE MARCH ON THE STATE HOUSE TO LET THE LEGISLATORS KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE BACKGROUND CHECKS AND PROPOSE A RESOULUTION. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME SET UP THIS MARCH OR WANT TO GET INVOLVED PLEASE EMAIL marilyntaylor@bellsouth.net. THIS MARCH WILL DO SEVERAL THINGS WITH THE FIRST BEING MAKE THE LEGISLATORS AWARE, GETTING OTHER RESOURCES INVOLVED FOR, EXAMPLE THE CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION AND THE PRESS. JUST SPEAKING TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ENOUGH AND WE SHOULD BECOME PROACTIVE THROUGH PEACEFUL MARCHES THROUGHTOUT THE CITY. WHO KNOWS WE MAY EVEN GET EMPLOYERS CALLING WHO WILL HIRE FELONS. I SAY LETS GET TO WORK AND FIX THIS THING.

You will be hearing from me today Marilyn. You are speaking onthe same thing I was telling some guys on a Facebook page designed to help ex felons with employment. Many of these ex felons were the same one is prison complaining about the living conditions but did nothing. I have an idea I wanna run bu you Marilyn, I will get at you today.

Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Tee in Atlanta, Georgia said: Try this site. www.hardtohire.org

What wil have to happen is we gotta come together .

Reply - Report abuse

meccapittman in Stone Mountain, Georgia

69 months ago

im interested in the march...we gotta do something

Reply - Report abuse

josh still; in Glen Gardner, New Jersey

69 months ago

Joshua Boreson in Hackettstown, New Jersey said: i am a convicted felon living in Nj I have a violent crime Arson and am having so much trouble getting hired i got to interviews but never get calls back if anyone could please help I've even asked my parole officer for maybe some type of job placement programs and ive got nothin with holidays around the corner and bills stacking up on top of fines i dont know what to do jeboreson@hotmail.com

wow posted this comment years ago. still in new jersey and even with no arrests in 4 years and the felony i poste about is from over 11 years ago i still have trouble when it comes to finding work. i have a son now which makes it even harder to work as my fiance works and ive become a stay at home dad. honestly see now that if you do not have sopmeone to help you along in life once you are a convicted felon youre road is going to be a very hard one to travel. just stay out of trouble its all you can do. pray for us all.

Reply - Report abuse

squirrelonfire in Atlanta, Georgia

68 months ago

no

Reply - Report abuse

Harry in Dothan, Alabama

68 months ago

What it all boils down to is an open and bold march to Washington , D.C. We should be requesting for one another's contact and mobilizing. It is no mistery as to why we are going through what we are going through. Why keep asking why and a crying about the issue. It's a set up to deny us employment so that we can violate our paroles and/or catch another case only to be returned. Now it's what ever with me.....Now get at me if you are serious about petitioning the government for a redress in this matter. Other than that, quit crying about your situation......

Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan janiszeski in Thomaston, Georgia

68 months ago

Im 27 years old I was charged with felony burglery when I was 17 years old ive not gotton in any trouble sense no one will give me a chance to work I dont do any kind of drugs and never will, but this is rediculas ive been doing side jobs sense I was released from prison 7 years ago and if I try to get a legit job this is there exact words , you could have killed 12 people , rapped 3 wemon , been the biggest drug dealer in ga and we could hire you but with burglery our insurance company wont let us hire you because they wont insure it , ok this is my statement to the government, what are we supposed to do to provide for our familyswhen we cant gt a legit job , if you dont want us to sell drugs robyour familys and stores and take all your belongings from your house give us a chanve because in all reality what else are we supposed to do to make a living , they will say well habe it sealed or exponged , a expongement in ga is 1500.00 & up so with no job how the hell can we get that kind of money ? & by the way im a single father with 3 kids wheres the help when u need it.

Reply - Report abuse

happywishes in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

Tina in Atlanta in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Kevin I don't have a job for you, but I am having the same problem. I got fired today because of my felony record. I was honest on the application by marking yes to "do you have a felony", they still did a background check, I worked 3 days just to be told they couldn't keep me. This is the 3rd job in a role that have fired me because of my past. It's 4yrs old. I have several shopplifting offensives, but have since changed my life, went back to school for an associates degree in Health Information Tech (almost finished)maintaining a 4.0 gpa and still can find a job in the medical field. I feel hopeless. e-mail me if anyone knows of a company that will hire someone with experience in medical billing/office Administrative/receiptionist. tnmckthn@hotmail.com

It sounds like more of a problem with the US Justice system. Why don't they just give you the choice to stay in prison with free rent, free cable, and free gym membership; if they are not going to let you be employed to support yourself? The Justice system encourages you to rob people to survive, and then they have a reason to slam you with more fines and bills you will never be able to afford. If I were you, I would move to a different country.

Reply - Report abuse

happywishes in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

It may be the government's way of terrorizing you into a singing career. It doesn't matter how bad you sound. Have you listened to mainstream radio lately?

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.