Hire a felon, please!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1151 to 1176 of 1176)
Page:  « First « Previous   21  22  23  24   

Buck in Carrollton, Missouri

16 months ago

To everybody here,
If you want things to change you must change but as you all know with your past sometimes changing and learning is never going to be good enough. It seems even though you have paid for your mistakes nobody lets you forget them. Has far has the 2 strike deal well that's just a bunch of BS if you know what I mean. Some times to get things done you must take things into your own hands. Never the least we all need jobs or do we just need the income to pay the bills and buy the food we need to live?

It's hard some times to see the light at the end of the tunnel when things are so dark. We not only want things to change, we need things to change. This is usually where people fall back into their old habits. I want to help and what I mean by that is I want to share some thing with you and if you understand it you are going to start to see the end of that tunnel but first I want you to realize you will have to believe in YOU. I would love to say there is an easier way for you to understand.

Let me ask you this, how many people do you think are in the same boat? I am looking for the ones that will understand by helping others the rewards, well lets just say will be incredible for the ones that's see it for what it truly is. So with no further ado I want to invite you to some insights you might not of knew about.

I realized and I hope you do also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bruce in Jackson, Georgia

15 months ago

I wish I could hire you all directly. I know personally that the system is not as great as it should be, especially when it comes to job opportunities to people coming out of any supposed "correctional facility."

I duo however have a business opportunity for anyone interested. Playboy has joined the energy drink arena and is looking for independent marketers for their drink. The name sells itself, and is NOT IN STORES, yet... That's where YOU come in.

Go to www.pureNRGfx.com/globaltalk to start your OWN business and hire yourself, and make a way for others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

kelvinbirt in Powder Springs, Georgia

15 months ago

Terry Lawrence in Snellville, Georgia said: Okay so here it is again if you need help finding a job just reply to this post and I will help you in any way I can. I can provide you with a list of jobs that will give ex-cons a chance. Just let me know and please ignore folks like this squirrelonfire because they are the types who are always going to try and keep you down.

Peace

Hi! i'm in dying need of a good job that will hire a felon. I;m tired of going through all the round around. Please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kelvinbirt in Powder Springs, Georgia

15 months ago

Hi1 i'm in dying need of a good job that will hire a felon. I'm tired of going through all the run around. Please help me. Thank you!

Raymond Richard in Cincinnati, Ohio

15 months ago

I would love to help anyone that contact me.

jessicarabbit1705 in Duluth, Georgia

12 months ago

I would like any info that you have about company's that hire convicted felons.

jessicarabbit1705 in Duluth, Georgia

12 months ago

I would like any information that you may have in regards to companies that will hire convicted felons in GA. Thanks

Sawyer in Marietta, Georgia

11 months ago

ginatae217@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: If you are interested in job placement and have a felony, please email me at flaws217@yahoo.com and I can you an application along with other information. Thank you.

Bad email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy S in Snellville, Georgia

11 months ago

flaws217@yahoo.com. Failed email address.
My felony was 10 yrs ago. Non violent. I am a 52 yr old female seeking employment in the east atlanta area. I was a CNA for 7 yrs and love to get re certified and employed in that field again. I am also a house painter, and house/pet sitter.
Please, can anyone help me find work?
Kskatsell@gmail.com

Iraina

9 months ago

If you have any info please Help I am on felony probation first offense, my charge is collecting food stamps while on workmens comp i have to pay my restitution and once that is paid in full my felony is voided but how can I pay anything if I am getting no luck finding a job. Can I go back to school and get a grant at a community college and if so will i be able to do my clinicals. I am just so confused of all this and feel there is no way out of any of this, it is all a bad dream and can't see any light near by. If you have any info can you please help me. My email address is Iraina915@gmail.com

Iraina

Iraina

9 months ago

Iraina said: If you have any info please Help I am on felony probation first offense, my charge is collecting food stamps while on workmens comp i have to pay my restitution and once that is paid in full my felony is voided but how can I pay anything if I am getting no luck finding a job. Can I go back to school and get a grant at a community college and if so will i be able to do my clinicals. I am just so confused of all this and feel there is no way out of any of this, it is all a bad dream and can't see any light near by. If you haveany info can you please help me. My email address is Iraina915@gmail.com

Iraina

I am in Georgia by mcdonough & stockbridge just moved here from florida

Andrew in Bloomfield, Connecticut

8 months ago

Kathy S in Snellville, Georgia said: flaws217@yahoo.com. Failed email address.
My felony was 10 yrs ago. Non violent. I am a 52 yr old female seeking employment in the east atlanta area. I was a CNA for 7 yrs and love to get re certified and employed in that field again. I am also a house painter, and house/pet sitter.
Please, can anyone help me find work?
Kskatsell@gmail.com

Try working construction. They hire felons, but its very hard work.
felonyhire.com/ You can apply there. I started at $17.50 an hr.

Cisco in San Leandro, California

7 months ago

lsbrown in Stockbridge, Georgia said: i am 36 years old with a 3year old daughter. i recently moved to georgia from va. i had an unfortunate situation happen to me in 2008. i was originally convicted of a felony for marijuana posession with intent. the charges were droped to a misdemeaner. i have been trying to obtain employment and background checks are stating that i have a felony. i have obtained documentation from the court where i was convicted. no one will hire me. i need to work. if anybody knows any company that will hire me please email me @larinebrown76@gmail.com. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

The dept of justice needs to correct that on your background check...either that or its just saying you were "arrested for a felony" and had charges dropped to a misdemeanor and the employers just look at it in the worse way. I would move to a marijuana friendly state if all else fails. You can also try felon re-entry programs for advice and assistance. They helped me in my state.

Cisco in San Leandro, California

7 months ago

The dept of justice needs to correct that on your background check...either that or its just saying you were "arrested for a felony" and had charges dropped to a misdemeanor and the employers just look at it in the worse way. I would move to a marijuana friendly state if all else fails. You can also try felon re-entry programs for advice and assistance. They helped me in my state.

dreecie.woodard@yahoo.com in Tucker, Georgia

7 months ago

Hi Terry,

Can you please send me a list of company's that hire individuals with a felony?

Thanks,

Terry Lawrence in Snellville, Georgia said: Okay so here it is again if you need help finding a job just reply to this post and I will help you in any way I can. I can provide you with a list of jobs that will give ex-cons a chance. Just let me know and please ignore folks like this squirrelonfire because they are the types who are always going to try and keep you down.

Peace

Lynnbushea in Atlanta, Georgia

7 months ago

I am looking for companies that hire ex-felons. My felony is over 10 years old and I am unable to get a job anywhere. After I was released from prison I went back to school and obtained my BA degerr...but not helps. Now I have tons of student loans and no way to pay them. HELP

Lynnbushea in Atlanta, Georgia

7 months ago

dreecie.woodard@yahoo.com in Tucker, Georgia said: Hi Terry,

Can you please send me a list of company's that hire individuals with a felony?

Thanks,

Can you please also ssend the list to me? You can email me at Lynnbushea@gmail.com?

Patricia Pruitt in Flowery Branch, Georgia

7 months ago

You can go through the georgia justice project and have them sealed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adogzheart2 in Pleasantville, New Jersey

7 months ago

Lynnbushea in Atlanta, Georgia said: Can you please also ssend the list to me? You can email me at Lynnbushea@gmail.com?

www.jailtojob.com/Companies%20that%20Hire%20Ex-offenders%20and%20Felons.html

Ima Done in Lorain, Ohio

7 months ago

Thanks for the job link I'm checking it. I was laid off from a professional job 13 years ago. Even though I have never been arrested, due to being unemployed so long, some employers wonder how I managed. Well I am a very resourceful person, not a felon like they assume.

The felon card is just one of the many tools employers use to weed you out so they can hire their family and friends. That's the way it's been and the way it will always be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ima Done in Lorain, Ohio

7 months ago

And do companies really give criminals a second chance? Why won't they give hard-working people like me or anyone else a second chance?

Seems like when a company messes up or the economy goes sour and they have to lay off people, those laid off people are treated as non-hirable criminals. What's up with that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

job searching in Georgia

3 months ago

Tina in Charlotte, North Carolina said: This messege is for Lady: I live in GA also, Atl. my crimes were committed almost 5 years ago. I'm having problems also no one will forgive me of my crimes I have completed Technical School for Billing and Coding, Medical Administration , and I am now at DeVry University with 4.0 gpa. I'm not giving up!! Somebody is gona hire me. I contact DOL and they have a program. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll let you know what I find out tnmckthn@hotmail.com
(I am interested in that program your talking about

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

job searching in Georgia

3 months ago

nuyouwitash in Marietta, Georgia said: Well, my boyfriend did 15yrs and decided to start his own business to help other felons get money instead of a corporate company with only $99. Email me if you would like more information at nubodywrapbiz@gmail.com

Im interested

Sylvia in Decatur, Georgia

2 months ago

For the past 10 years I have worked in the field of prisoner reentry helping formerly incarcerated men and women find employment. I was not in Georgia. I did find that our participants were able to find work through temp agencies. Temp agencies work with many employers some hire people with 'backgrounds' and some won't. Apply with as many temp agencies as you can. You may also have luck with places that do 'day labor' such as Labor Ready.
This will help you fill in gaps in employment on your resume and give you a chance to pick up some extra skills and training. Volunteering is an excellent way to add to your resume and it is a great way to network and meet people but you don't want to make your background the topic of conversation. Most people say "I need to get paid I don't want to volunteer." Let's not forget a lot of companies have a 'social justice' philosophy which means they give back to their local communities by volunteering. Wouldn't it be great to volunteer along side someone that works in HR for that company you've been wanting to work for.

love in Jamaica, New York

1 month ago

cmdavis23 in Orangeburg, South Carolina said: I have been to this site in a minute...I found out recently that there are 12 states that forgive convictions after 7 years.. Mass, New York, Texas, Coloroda, Washington State, Iowa...I cant remember the rest right.. Oh yeah the District of Columbia...I know in Texas and Coloroda you can earn up to $75000...Also abt 2 weeks ago.. the District of Columbia( Washington D.C.) passed legislation to ban the box.. Meaning remove the question about arrests or convictions from most applications.. We have to keep believing and the way this nation is shaping up...things are going to work in our favor.....Every time I find information I will post it to help someone. .....Remember prayer works..

Hello where did you find out that after 7yrs NY & these other states forgive conictions? Also when you say forgive please explain. My boyfriend has a class E & F Felony any next yr will be 7 yrs since probation is over.

love in Jamaica, New York

1 month ago

Hello, where did you find out that after 7yrs NY & these other states forgive convictions? Also when you say forgive please explain. My boyfriend has a class E & F Felony any next yr will be 7 yrs since probation is over.

Page:  « First « Previous   21  22  23  24   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.