IT PROFESSIONAL TO NETWORK AND RELOCATE TO ATLANTA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Pernell Whitfield in Summerville, South Carolina

75 months ago

I am currently living in Charleston South Carolina and am looking to relocate to the Atlanta area as soon as possible. I am seeking assistance to gain contacts of any IT networking sites focusing on the Atlanta IT job market, IT professionals or more aggressive head hunters who are truly committed to assist me with me job search. Any assistance and or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide me with. Thank you and God bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gwen in Lawrenceville, Georgia

71 months ago

Pernell Whitfield in Summerville, South Carolina said: I am currently living in Charleston South Carolina and am looking to relocate to the Atlanta area as soon as possible. I am seeking assistance to gain contacts of any IT networking sites focusing on the Atlanta IT job market, IT professionals or more aggressive head hunters who are truly committed to assist me with me job search. Any assistance and or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide me with. Thank you and God bless.

Please contact me at pureessence68@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pernell in Goose Creek, South Carolina

71 months ago

Hello Gwen, thank you for answering my ad. I can be contacted at pernell101@hotmail.com. I would love to hear any information that you might have that could help me to relocate back to the Atlanta area. Thank you in advance. God Bless.

Darlene Dogan in Simpsonville, South Carolina

69 months ago

May have some information that may help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Darlene Dogan in Simpsonville, South Carolina

69 months ago

Pernell, I may have some information that may help you. Contact me DarlaD01@gmail.com

missy in Lansing, Michigan

69 months ago

I am 28, single, no kids, African American.. I am relocating to the Atlanta area at the end of the month, I have a fam member to stay with, of course I am going to want to get get my own ASAP. I have a strong computer IT support background and Im ready to start my future (hey they say 30 is the new 20 so Im right on time right lol) I would appreciate any help in the employment area.. ANYTHING!!! I dont want to come there and then have to run back home to MI... ITS COLD HERE AND WE HAVE NO JOBS!!!

please help a sistah Out

THanks, Melissa

Tonya in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

missy in Lansing, Michigan said: I am 28, single, no kids, African American.. I am relocating to the Atlanta area at the end of the month, I have a fam member to stay with, of course I am going to want to get get my own ASAP. I have a strong computer IT support background and Im ready to start my future (hey they say 30 is the new 20 so Im right on time right lol) I would appreciate any help in the employment area.. ANYTHING!!! I dont want to come there and then have to run back home to MI... ITS COLD HERE AND WE HAVE NO JOBS!!!

please help a sistah Out

THanks, Melissa

Well, you are going to love Atlanta. There is a great site called www.DentalPost.net where you can watch the job market. You can sign up for no, Daily, or Weekly emails of the new jobs when they are placed. I hope this helps and welcome to Ga. Tonya

midaztouch in Goose Creek, South Carolina

69 months ago

I too an looking at relocating to the ATL. I have lived there before and wish I never left. I will keep you in mind as I do my search. If I come across anything I will email you and let you know. I just spend a week there networking with friends and job hunting. God bless and I wish you well.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.