Lean/Continuous Improvement Manager relocating to Atlanta Georgia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

fjatuatasi in La Mirada, California

82 months ago

Do you know an organization looking for a highly experienced "hands on" lean manufacturing Manager? Would be happy to send my resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Karrie Bloomquist in Howell, Michigan

82 months ago

My name is Karrie Bloomquist and I am an Executive Search Consultant. Given your position, I thought perhaps you might know someone looking for a new opportunity. I currently represent a position within a well-respected and thriving glass manufacturing company located with the Fresno Metropolitan area. The ideal candidate will have 3 -5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing setting. Further, experience managing a unit-operation is a definite plus. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a true-initiative to “climb the ladder” with the organization, with eventual plans to even go into plant management. Someone with high-energy, strong leadership skills and with a 4-year college degree will be considered/interviewed immediately. Further, a preference for and experience within a non-union atmosphere will be attractive. Do you personally have any supervisory experience and to what degree?
The Line Supervisor will work the 12-hour rotating shift schedule as outlined below:
The hours are as follows:

One Month of Day-Shift:
3 days on/4 days off - 6am - 6pm
4 days on/3 days off - 6am - 6pm

One Month of Night-Shift
3 days on/4 days off - 6pm - 6am
4 days on/3 days off - 6pm- 6am

The median-salary associated with this position is between $50,000 - $65,000 annually, includes a full-comprehensive benefits package as well as a 401K program. If you, or someone should know is looking for a great new career, please refer them to me with resume and cover letter.

I kindly thank you for your thoughts and consideration.

With Best Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.