Lean/Continuous Improvement Manager relocating to Atlanta Georgia

Comments (2)

fjatuatasi in La Mirada, California

76 months ago

Do you know an organization looking for a highly experienced "hands on" lean manufacturing Manager? Would be happy to send my resume.

Karrie Bloomquist in Howell, Michigan

75 months ago

My name is Karrie Bloomquist and I am an Executive Search Consultant. Given your position, I thought perhaps you might know someone looking for a new opportunity. I currently represent a position within a well-respected and thriving glass manufacturing company located with the Fresno Metropolitan area. The ideal candidate will have 3 -5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing setting. Further, experience managing a unit-operation is a definite plus. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a true-initiative to “climb the ladder” with the organization, with eventual plans to even go into plant management. Someone with high-energy, strong leadership skills and with a 4-year college degree will be considered/interviewed immediately. Further, a preference for and experience within a non-union atmosphere will be attractive. Do you personally have any supervisory experience and to what degree?
The Line Supervisor will work the 12-hour rotating shift schedule as outlined below:
The hours are as follows:

One Month of Day-Shift:
3 days on/4 days off - 6am - 6pm
4 days on/3 days off - 6am - 6pm

One Month of Night-Shift
3 days on/4 days off - 6pm - 6am
4 days on/3 days off - 6pm- 6am

The median-salary associated with this position is between $50,000 - $65,000 annually, includes a full-comprehensive benefits package as well as a 401K program. If you, or someone should know is looking for a great new career, please refer them to me with resume and cover letter.

I kindly thank you for your thoughts and consideration.

With Best Regards

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.