Need Help Quick

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Russell B. in Stockbridge, Georgia

68 months ago

Just move back to GA, after 7yrs in New Orleans. I seperated from my wife and kids and followed my heart and a GIRL who i though loved me. We were doing very well, i start my own business and for 3yrs was doing very well. Then found out i was just one of the many men and women she was sleeping with and that it had been going on for the whole time we were togather. I did everything for her and her girls. Paying for private school and repairs and up grades to OUR HOME so i though after katrina. I was devastated when i found out and she said she need space and want me to leave. With some of the insurance money she brought me a truck it was in her name and she took it to auction and sold it. My suv was lost in the storm. She need the money to begin paying for her kids new school year, after we talk about me not paying because i felt it was unfair to my three kids who went to public school in GA. Now my heart is broke and filled with hate. I have no job, no money, and no car. Things are really bad for me and my kids now. I thank god for my kids mother because she still has my back, but its so tough, Please help.

Sincerely,

RWB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shon in Jonesboro, Georgia

45 months ago

HI there Russell.I would like to lend a hand as a friend that you can talk to.We men need to bond together and see how we can
help one another through hard times as same as the women.feel
free to email me at lvscott420@yahoo.com.I look foward on hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.