Possibly relocating to Atlanta Georgia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

DTyler in Washington, District of Columbia

68 months ago

I would like to know how to go about relocating to Atlanta Georgia. Helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Shamey in Orlando, Florida

65 months ago

I am looking to relocate to Atlanta and wanted to know how would be the best way to go about looking for a job .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Gina in Alpharetta, Georgia

65 months ago

Hi,
I would suggest to work with a Realtor to help you find the best location i.e. if you have children or if your trying to be close to work.
My name is Gina Doyle and I'm with Solid Source Realty you may contact me at gina@ginadoyle.com I will be more than happy to assist you to getting to know your way around the ATL.

Thanks
Gina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tjb123 in Columbia, South Carolina

64 months ago

DTyler in Washington, District of Columbia said: I would like to know how to go about relocating to Atlanta Georgia. Helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have a 2/1 condo I just inherited in Montgomery Place on Northern ave. Decatur Square area, stepd to fine dining and shopping, great area. It is a 1st floor unit and the comps are at 14K I would let it go for 125K as is. Google Montgomery Place Northern Avenue and another unit on the 2nd floor will pop. Let me know if you may be interested, thanks Teresa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tjb123 in Columbia, South Carolina

64 months ago

DTyler in Washington, District of Columbia said: I would like to know how to go about relocating to Atlanta Georgia. Helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have a 2/1 condo I just inherited in Montgomery Place on Northern ave. Decatur Square area, stepd to fine dining and shopping, great area. It is a 1st floor unit and the comps are at 14K I would let it go for 125K as is. Google Montgomery Place Northern Avenue and another unit on the 2nd floor will pop. Let me know if you may be interested, thanks Teresa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.