Temp Agencys

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Alice3 in Dunwoody, Georgia

29 months ago

Have had very bad experiences with temp agencys. Anyone else? Are there any good ones to try that really do get you a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mona Harris in Cumming, Georgia

29 months ago

Temp agencies in GA do not get you a job. All they do is have peole who don't have any money for gas, drive all the way to their offices to only collect their personal information. The last thing they tell you after collecting your information, is to call them once a week. They have their door keeper who is the receptionist. When you call she intercepts the call and tells you they are in a meeting or having an interview. She will take your number and have them call you back. That never happens. They do not take the time to rewiew your resume carefully to see if there are other positions that matcheds your background. In the NJ and PA area, those agencies really knows how to search for work anf get beople hired. In GA, they sit in their glass offices and forget to know it could be them without a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Worked for a temp agency for 3 yrs. The irs did a "sweep" becuase the co is not paying the proper tax's. When you have a "temp" for 3 yrs either make them permanent or let them go. Me, they let go. LOWEST paid person in the co and they let me go. Went to another temp co and the girl looked at me in SHOCK when I told her Ive been out over a year. SHOCK, absolute shock. She "documented" the file and have not had any calls from them. She undoubtely put out over a yr there by makeing me a lepor. That right there is the end of me. Yes, wish they could see what its like. Wasnt my fault I lost the job in the first place.

29 months ago

Just saw this for a receptionist job:
Please forward resume and a picture of yourself for immediate consideration. For most expediate consideration: include your picture, phone number and resume and we will call you to schedule an interview,right away...
A PICTURE! Now they want a picture! Enough! Not enough to have the skills they want a picture!

Mona Harris in Cumming, Georgia

29 months ago

These agencies treat people without respect. They will not take any calls from a person after they have gotten all their personal information and stacked the in their data bases. They really do not know how to search for placement and get a person hire. They are all for themselves. Sometimes they charge the company who wnats to hire you, a hugh amount that the
company refuse to pay. Then they can keep you as their slaves and keep milking you to death by keeping almost all you paycheck.

These agencies are taking people to be foold. We are pople who are really looking for a job. All they are doing is making people feel incompetent and depressed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

t jones

17 months ago

Hiredynamics is pretty good. Also temp agencies off of fulton industrial in Atlanta. They does'nt pay much, but majority of them are temp to hire. I started out with hiredynamics at manaufactory. I got hired after 90 days. I have been with company for 6 years. I am making $16.15. I had a felon at the time. I had to explain in details about felon. If you called them every morning, they will find you a job. You just have to show them that you are dependable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.