jobs in interior design

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

evon in north carolina in Wake Forest, North Carolina

69 months ago

Help!!! I am a student in atlanta and have one course left to finish my BS in interior design. I have to find a job until the course is offered. Are there entry level jobs in commercial and/or residential design? I work with all related software and help friends with graphic design projects. Love rendering, cad, space planning.

I am in Fulton county but willing to travel within 20 mile radius or more if need.

I need money and experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Atlanta, Georgia

68 months ago

evon in north carolina in Wake Forest, North Carolina said: Help!!! I am a student in atlanta and have one course left to finish my BS in interior design. I have to find a job until the course is offered. Are there entry level jobs in commercial and/or residential design? I work with all related software and help friends with graphic design projects. Love rendering, cad, space planning.

I am in Fulton county but willing to travel within 20 mile radius or more if need.

I need money and experience.

I am in the same boat! I have student loan payments catching me at my heels. Did this work for you? Have you found employment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.