I would really like to relocate from NJ to GA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

danny81586 in Newark, New Jersey

47 months ago

I am currently looking to relocate to GA and I'm not sure where to start. I've been applying to jobs with no luck so far. I am a certified dental assistant and looking for a front desk or receptionist position to strat. If any one has any ideas or ways to go about finding a job and apartment in ATL please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

patrussell94@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

14 months ago

danny81586 in Newark, New Jersey said: I am currently looking to relocate to GA and I'm not sure where to start. I've been applying to jobs with no luck so far. I am a certified dental assistant and looking for a front desk or receptionist position to strat. If any one has any ideas or ways to go about finding a job and apartment in ATL please let me know.

Try indeed.com because as soon as a job is available, it is posted. This is the best jobsite to use.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ShanCiera44 in Atlanta, Georgia

10 months ago

danny81586 in Newark, New Jersey said: I am currently looking to relocate to GA and I'm not sure where to start. I've been applying to jobs with no luck so far. I am a certified dental assistant and looking for a front desk or receptionist position to strat. If any one has any ideas or ways to go about finding a job and apartment in ATL please let me know.

Hello Danny,

There are a few positions in the Atlanta area with American Home Shield. Check out jobs.ahs.com/.

Hope this helps
Good Luck

ShanCiera44

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

10 months ago

Just a tip for anyone thinking of moving/relocating, if you can afford to rent a mailbox at say a mailboxes inc or some thing like that in the area that you are thinking of relocating to or at least in a major city say in your case Atlanta that might help. It can be hard for employers to want to hire someone who currently lives out of town at least in a lot of cases depending on the job of course and other variables. Anyway you can do this over the phone and then also arrange to have any mail forwarded as well for a fee. Anyway it is just a thought and good luck with the job hunting and relocating :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

10 months ago

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom said: Just a tip for anyone thinking of moving/relocating, if you can afford to rent a mailbox at say a mailboxes inc or some thing like that in the area that you are thinking of relocating to or at least in a major city say in your case Atlanta that might help. It can be hard for employers to want to hire someone who currently lives out of town at least in a lot of cases depending on the job of course and other variables. Anyway you can do this over the phone and then also arrange to have any mail forwarded as well for a fee. Anyway it is just a thought and good luck with the job hunting and relocating :).

I rented a "local address" and had a mail forwarding service on my last move.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill

10 months ago

if u r going to relocate why not down to the bahamas. whats so special bout georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.