Thank you for contacting us. While Austin is a popular area, we do often have locum tenens and Permanent positions in the area. In advance of a conversation, please answer these questions to help us identify optimal positions for you. Working locum positions is often ideal while seeking the right permanent opportunity, many locums often transition to permanent if the right fit for both parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
1) In what areas of medicine do you specialize?
2) In what geographic area are you interested?
3) Are you board-certified?
4) Is your TX license current?
5) What is your earliest availability?
6) Are you willing to travel & stay away from home for one or more weeks at a time? (expenses paid of course)
7) If you cannot leave town, how far will you consider traveling for local assignments?
8) What length of assignments do you prefer? (i.e. occasional days per month; 5 weeks on, 1 off, etc.)
9) Are you bi-lingual?
10) Are you OK with working in an Occupational Medicine setting?
11) Are you OK with working in a Correctional Medicine setting?
12) What are your income expectations? (on an hourly basis)
13) Is your BLS Current?
14) Are you ACLS-certified?
15) Are you registered with the DPS & DEA?
16) Do you have an NPI #?
17) Experienced with EMR?
18) At what other phone #s can you be reached?
19) How did you find out about Lone Star?
Thank you in advance for your time. We look forward to helping you in your job search & career needs
Lone Star MedStaff
P.O. Box 16341
Sugar Land, TX 77479