jobs in austin

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Kree in Odessa, Texas

20 months ago

I am looking to move to the Austin area. I want to have a job lined out before i move but Im not really sure where to apply. I have an associate degree in renewable Energy (one in wind and one in solar)and an associate degree in instrumentation but I am just finishing them so i have no experience in those fields yet. Does anybody have any ideas where I should start?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

20 months ago

You'll be fine in Austin. The population is 900,000. Lots of jobs for lots of people.

Just make sure you set up a Linkedln profile and the employers will come calling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pamela Castles, RN, MSN in Austin, Texas

20 months ago

I am currently enrolled at the Seminary of the Southwest as a graduate student in Spiritual Formation and have 28 years of nursing experience. I am seeking a position in which I can combine my experience in spiritual formation, nursing, healing touch, administration and leadership to be of service to others.

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

20 months ago

Instead of posting on an internet board which potential employers are unlikely to read, wouldn't it make more sense to apply directly to employers that would use your services?

Jordan4012 in Austin, Texas

18 months ago

You could make a LinkedIn like Joe said or check on Craigslist:
austin.craigslist.org/
Oh and another site that could help would be ATX Guide; www.atxguide.com/

Good luck on the job hunting! ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Arlington, Virginia

18 months ago

I too am looking to move to Austin from DC due to the expensive cost of living over in the East Coast. Where could I find some resources for PR, communications, administration or clerical jobs?

Jordan4012 in Austin, Texas

17 months ago

Rebecca in Arlington, Virginia said: I too am looking to move to Austin from DC due to the expensive cost of living over in the East Coast. Where could I find some resources for PR, communications , administration or clerical jobs?

Try this out: austin.craigslist.org/ofc/

Hope It helps :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.