Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Lisa

65 months ago

I am in need of full-time employment. I am about to loose my home because I was laid off from my job. Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ali in Perry Hall, Maryland

63 months ago

hospitals and nursing homes are always hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Baltimore, Maryland

56 months ago

department of Juvenile services located 120 E fayette street look on dbm.state.md.us website for all types of jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

vicque fassinger in Cleveland, Ohio

56 months ago

Lisa said: I am in need of full-time employment. I am about to loose my home because I was laid off from my job. Please help.

I recommend several things.

1) Take a breath. Breathe!

2) However you choose to do it, get an awesome resume together.

3) Send your resume to companies that you would like to work for (go directly to their websites and, even if they do NOT post an opening in your field, send your resume anyway - snail mail it if you can).

4) Respond to any/all jobs that have qualifications which you fit.

5) Start a business from home where you offer to pick up various medications, groceries, (whatever) for senior citizens and others who can't leave their homes in your neighborhood. You would be SHOCKED at how many people there are right in your own neighborhood who can't get out and want to eat a fish sandwich for lunch but have to settle for a pizza 'cuz no fish place delivers! You could print up a flyer with your phone number on it and that you are currently available 24/7. You could charge $5 per delivery and, though it is not much, it IS something while you are doing all the footwork looking for a full-time job.

6) And what I always recommend to everyone for every situation - get on your knees and pray. It's free. It's simple. And it works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RecessionProof in Lagrange, New York

55 months ago

Speaking of home delivery, the wholesale direct to home business is booming as everyone is looking to save money in this recession, so don't waste your time on anything that is not recession proof or you will be like everyone else, worried about losing your job.

Simply search google for recessionproof-business to narrow your search, or search for wholesale groceries direct to learn more about these booming business trends.

Success to all,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Emmanuel Ekop in Elkridge, Maryland

29 months ago

Lisa said: I am in need of full-time employment. I am about to loose my home because I was laid off from my job. Please help.

I have an opening for Insurance sales. You do need a Property & Casualty license issued by the State of Maryland. If interested, contact my office for details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Free in Schenectady, New York

29 months ago

Sad, but very common problem millions are facing for same reasons you are facing. Best advice is to save your home first, and when you learn about our new strategy, you can actually become a representative and save your own home at the same time. With that experience first hand, it will be easy for you to promote consept to others, a win, win situation. Either way, watch the video to learn about this new concept and save your home, and start a new career.

www.Halt-Foreclosures.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.