Looking for afuu time job in hr/recruiter /also healthcare

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Cathy in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

I am looking for a full time position.I am an enthusiastic and disciplined individual seeking to obtain employment within a company that can compliment my knowledge of business which includes 20 years of administration. I seek to utilize my organizational skills and business experience while working independently and professionally within an organization that provides a potential for growth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cathy Dell in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

I am an enthusiastic and disciplined individual seeking to obtain employment within a company that can compliment my knowledge of business which includes 20 years of administration. I seek to utilize my organizational skills and business experience while working independently and professionally within an organization that provides a potential for growth.

Cathy Dell in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

Mackenzie Group in Aberdeen, Maryland said: Cathy - There are 2 CareerFairs coming to Baltimore in April that will help you bigtme! Go to www.MackenzieGroup.net and register. It's free for JobSeekers and there will be almost 100 local Employers at each event.

Thank you so much i will be their with resumes in hand :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.