Summer Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

college student in Cork, Ireland

75 months ago

Anyone know of where to apply for jobs for the summer in bsltimore, i'm having no luck at the moment, so sugestions would be appreciated.

I'm travelling to baltimore at the start of june so it would be great to have one lined up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pam

74 months ago

college student in Cork, Ireland said: Anyone know of where to apply for jobs for the summer in bsltimore, i'm having no luck at the moment, so sugestions would be appreciated.

I'm travelling to baltimore at the start of june so it would be great to have one lined up.

In downtown Baltimore, there is Harborplace. It's a tourist spot comprised of resturants & retail shops. It's a great place to find work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laura Paugh in Parkville, Maryland

63 months ago

Call ESF Summer Camps at Gilman School for Boys. I worked three summers there and loved it!! Of course, you have to love kids....

college student in Cork, Ireland said: Anyone know of where to apply for jobs for the summer in bsltimore, i'm having no luck at the moment, so sugestions would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.