Job search in Bartlett?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Bartlett?

Reply - Report abuse

Kristina Sikora in Bartlett, Tennessee

59 months ago

Like my profile says I am in school to be a Ma I dont finshes in till April 2010 and I want to find a job that is close to what I am in school for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Chambers in Cathedral City,Palm Springs, California

59 months ago

I'm a likable person and get along with just about everyone I meet.I just became free of all previous commitments and will love to relocate to Bartlett Tenn. I have relatives in Tennessee I miss dearly and I'm looking for work in the area to be close to them.Please make this dream possible should you be able and I sure you'll have no regret. Sincerely Mark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Diana Frogge Chabot in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

Mark Chambers in Cathedral City,Palm Springs, California said: I'm a likable person and get along with just about everyone I meet.I just became free of all previous commitments and will love to relocate to Bartlett Tenn. I have relatives in Tennessee I miss dearly and I'm looking for work in the area to be close to them.Please make this dream possible should you be able and I sure you'll have no regret. Sincerely Mark

Are you the Mark Chambers that used to do theatre here in town? I did some theatre with a Mark Chambers many years ago. My name is Diana Frogge Chabot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.