Weather in Beaumont

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the seasons like in Beaumont? How do Beaumont dwellers cope?

Reply - Report abuse

john2000 in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

i just want to move in beaumont, give me some information!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

springtime in Marshall, Texas

72 months ago

john2000 in Dallas, Texas said: i just want to move in beaumont, give me some information!
Dear John, This is what you can expect weather wise in Beaumont, TX. The forecast is usually very high humidity in the spring, summer, and fall. Can also be humid and hot on any day in the spring season (92 degrees, feels like 102) and within 20 minutes the temperture can drop by 49 degrees and you will be looking for a heater. You can expect rain when it is least expected or forcasted. Also, you never know when a tornado will develope. Believe it or not, the winters are very cold in this area, (mainly from the wind). We also see freezing rain, but very little,(if ever) snow. Problem with the ice and freezing rain is power outage. It could be a week or 2 before you have power again. Power outage is also a problem in the spring and in summer because you never know when a storm, hurricane, or tornado will develope
Summer is extremely hot at times, especially if you live
anywhere in Texas. The good part is, you never have to shovel, blow, or attempt to melt snow here. On the up side, we have wonderful fishing lakes and plenty of shade trees. I would not trade TX climate for any of those in the North, North East or North West. Not a problem, you can adjust and be quite happy. You either have to "put on clothes or take clothes off" just depending on what the next hour will bring. From Springtime in TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

evelyn smith in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in Beaumont? How do Beaumont dwellers cope?

what is the best month for good weather in beaumont,tx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.