Find and Upload Crime in Bellevue

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Daryl Reeder in Alexandria, Virginia

86 months ago

This is a useful website I found for people to search for crime in Bellevue near their home or work. I've experimented with the site a little and it also looks like business owners or anyone with access to a camera system can upload photo/ or video of crimes that have happened to them, which I think is a great deterant!

Often times I debate about leaving my car at work overnight and carpooling home with the wife, I plan to use this website to see what kind of crime has happened near my work and see if it is safe to leave my car... pretty cool.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daryl Reeder in Alexandria, Virginia

86 months ago

Daryl Reeder in Alexandria, Virginia said: This is a useful website I found for people to search for crime in Bellevue near their home or work. I've experimented with the site a little and it also looks like business owners or anyone with access to a camera system can upload photo/ or video of crimes that have happened to them, which I think is a great deterant!

Often times I debate about leaving my car at work overnight and carpooling home with the wife, I plan to use this website to see what kind of crime has happened near my work and see if it is safe to leave my car... pretty cool.

The website is www.postacrime.com, forgot to include the address!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.