Best companies to work for in Bellingham?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Bellingham? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

m in Bellingham, Washington

83 months ago

?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bry in Marietta, Georgia

81 months ago

I would love to know because I am moving there in 6 months and I really need to know where to apply. I'm 24 and have retail/food service experience but really want to get into an office environment. Can't wait to read the answers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shawn70 in Allen, Texas

81 months ago

I'm moving there in six months too. Have you had any luck with your search?

Hi All in Federal Way, Washington

64 months ago

Just wanted to say I live in Bellingham, WA Most food industries here are fast food places, kind of like Wendy's Arby's and Sharis and IHOP! We have a Country Buffet here also. Retail food Fred Meyer at fredmeyer.com Also we have WalMart.com as they have food and all of that. We have Costco.com to! So hope I have helped someone. I am jobless also...So it is just a matter of being assertive I guess. Oh we have the Bellis Fair Mall also. It has food places for that. Go to I think bellisfair.com...Pizza Boston Pizza to...

Hi All in Federal Way, Washington

64 months ago

Bry in Marietta, Georgia said: I would love to know because I am moving there in 6 months and I really need to know where to apply. I'm 24 and have retail/food service experience but really want to get into an office environment. Can't wait to read the answers!

Contact bellisfairmall.com or do this go fredmeyer.com our local food stor or haggen.com they are good...Local people here forever.

Aaron Stothart in Bellingham, Washington

42 months ago

Ther are some real restaurants in town, but if you would like to work for great employer in light manufacturing try Blue Sea Systems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.