Job search in Bentonville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Bentonville?

Reply - Report abuse

james delorez

59 months ago

I am looking for the best employment recruiters in the area. I have been looking from fayettville, Ar. to neosh, Mo. for a machine shop job and am having a hard time finding one as is every one else. Any help would be apreciated. James DeLorez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

phollingsworth02 in Spring, Texas

53 months ago

I will be moving to Bentonvill, Ar around September 1,10 to be near my son and grandchildren who just moved there from Texas July 2, 10. I will also be moving from Houston,TX. I am a certified teacher, and will be substitute teaching there, hoping for a full-time position, but would like to also have a part-time position working evenings and on weekends. I'm very flexible with evenings and weekends, and want as many hours to work as possible. I am very professional, eager to learn new things, and a people person, as I have worked with co-workers, administration, children and parents for years in my teaching profession.
Please contact me by email, as I would love to hear from you about a job in the evenings, no matter how late, and weekends. Thank you so much.

P.Hollingsworth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.