Lilly Company in Beverly

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

alff in Ipswich Salem, Massachusetts

112 months ago

I went to the interview. This is not the Lilly drug company. It is a vacuum cleaner sales outlet, looking for traveling sales people to go to private homes and show/sell their vacuum cleaners! I feel this company should be cited for false representation. Oh-and you must have a car or vehicle also, I was told by the interviewer. Makes sense, traveling salesperson, car or vehicle required....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Wilmington, Massachusetts

109 months ago

Thanks for posting this. I was JUST looking at that job posting! Thank you!!!

Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Salem in Lynn, Massachusetts

101 months ago

Yes, Thanks for posting this, I was about to call

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Nashua, New Hampshire

89 months ago

This company is one of the best to work for. The positions that they advertise are for people who are not afraid to work hard. What is really sad is that these days everyone wants something for nothing. They want a great paying job for doing absolutely nothing. Well that's NOT reality. If you are looking to just kick back and get paid to breathe then just stop looking for a job. Your just wasting everyone's time.

Reply - Report abuse

bankersdaughter in Billerica, Massachusetts

87 months ago

Anonymous in Nashua, New Hampshire said: This company is one of the best to work for. The positions that they advertise are for people who are not afraid to work hard. What is really sad is that these days everyone wants something for nothing. They want a great paying job for doing absolutely nothing. Well that's NOT reality. If you are looking to just kick back and get paid to breathe then just stop looking for a job. Your just wasting everyone's time.

Typically, when someones replies to a posting with such strong comments, it's one of the recruiters writing a comeback so as to not to discourage people from applying.

Reply - Report abuse

mary in Tampa, Florida

87 months ago

Nobody buys vacuum cleaners from door-to-door salesman - haven't since at least 1965. Kirby was probably the last.

Reply - Report abuse

buzzball in Woburn, Massachusetts

87 months ago

I found the person that I spoke to on the telephone to be very slippery . She did not want to give me a job description , or any detail at all for that matter . When I asked if this was a " Door to Door " or " cold call " position I was told that I would be filled in at my interview ...Very deceptive ...hmmm , I'm not afraid of hard work , but don't pee up my leg , and tell me it's raining !

Reply - Report abuse

mary in Tampa, Florida

87 months ago

In today's world, it's not even SAFE to go door to door. When anyone comes to my door to show me something, I tell them I can't bring them inside, and I go out in the driveway with them.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.