Job search in Billings?

Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Billings?

kenroberts4@aol.com in Beaverton, Oregon

70 months ago

I am looking to relocate in Billings from Portland Oregon. I have 15+ years in security and related fields.I have worked in hospitals,defense plants,corporate offices,manufacturing plants,shipyards,Am sure that I can be an asset to someone.

kenroberts4@aol.com in Beaverton, Oregon

70 months ago

I am looking to relocate from Portland Oregon. I have 15+ years in security and related fields.I have worked in hospitals,defense plants,corporate offices,manufacturing plants,shipyards,hotels,computer plants,among others,Am sure that I can be an asset to someone.

jermopp6@gmail.com in Dickinson, North Dakota

56 months ago

I am looking to move on towards a new job opportunity as a cook in Billings. I love the area, the people, and the atmosphere in Billings as well. I have 5+ years of cooking experience, ranging from what started as fast food, to producing doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, and for the last year, being a line cook at Sanfords & Applebees. This past summer I worked as a head cook at a christian camp dining hall where we fed 60-400 people a day throughout the summer. As I pursue my next job, I look to be a hard worker, a respectful co-worker, & an asset to the company.

Scott in Billings, Montana

26 months ago

jermopp6@gmail.com in Dickinson, North Dakota said: I am looking to move on towards a new job opportunity as a cook in Billings. I love the area, the people, and the atmosphere in Billings as well. I have 5+ years of cooking experience, ranging from what started as fast food , to producing doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, and for the last year, being a line cook at Sanfords & Applebees. This past summer I worked as a head cook at a christian camp dining hall where we fed 60-400 people a day throughout the summer. As I pursue my next job, I look to be a hard worker, a respectful co-worker, & an asset to the company.

I see Mcdonalds is hiring they just opened a new store by Shiloh and King Ave.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.