Job search in Billings?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Billings?

Reply - Report abuse

kenroberts4@aol.com in Beaverton, Oregon

60 months ago

I am looking to relocate in Billings from Portland Oregon. I have 15+ years in security and related fields.I have worked in hospitals,defense plants,corporate offices,manufacturing plants,shipyards,Am sure that I can be an asset to someone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kenroberts4@aol.com in Beaverton, Oregon

60 months ago

I am looking to relocate from Portland Oregon. I have 15+ years in security and related fields.I have worked in hospitals,defense plants,corporate offices,manufacturing plants,shipyards,hotels,computer plants,among others,Am sure that I can be an asset to someone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jermopp6@gmail.com in Dickinson, North Dakota

46 months ago

I am looking to move on towards a new job opportunity as a cook in Billings. I love the area, the people, and the atmosphere in Billings as well. I have 5+ years of cooking experience, ranging from what started as fast food, to producing doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, and for the last year, being a line cook at Sanfords & Applebees. This past summer I worked as a head cook at a christian camp dining hall where we fed 60-400 people a day throughout the summer. As I pursue my next job, I look to be a hard worker, a respectful co-worker, & an asset to the company.

Scott in Billings, Montana

16 months ago

jermopp6@gmail.com in Dickinson, North Dakota said: I am looking to move on towards a new job opportunity as a cook in Billings. I love the area, the people, and the atmosphere in Billings as well. I have 5+ years of cooking experience, ranging from what started as fast food , to producing doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, and for the last year, being a line cook at Sanfords & Applebees. This past summer I worked as a head cook at a christian camp dining hall where we fed 60-400 people a day throughout the summer. As I pursue my next job, I look to be a hard worker, a respectful co-worker, & an asset to the company.

I see Mcdonalds is hiring they just opened a new store by Shiloh and King Ave.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.