Up and coming jobs in Bloomington

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Bloomington?

Reply - Report abuse

Shirley A. Harris in Bloomington, Illinois

87 months ago

I am a Assisstant Manager wit cashier experience looking for work here in Bloomington/Normal, Illinois.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

veronica gray in Bloomington, Illinois

78 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Bloomington?

I'em a 47 year old woman out and looking for employment i can see if there where not any but no what i found out is il's keep a hand on how many people they want to hire & i dont beleive it's fair to people such as myself that been coming into wal-mart appying and my application always never on file whats really going on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

veronica gray in Bloomington, Illinois

78 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Bloomington?

I'em a 47 year old woman out and looking for employment i can see if there where not any but no what i found out is il's keep a hand on how many people they want to hire & i dont beleive it's fair to people such as myself that been coming into wal-mart appying and my application always never on file whats really going on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Little Brother in Bloomington, Illinois

73 months ago

Look's like a double post there. Anyway, unless you work for St. Farm or Mitsubishi your hourly pay/salary will probably be pretty low, that is if you can even find a job that is hiring or will hire you. It's a very clique type town, as in if you are not a man, someone's direct relative, and/or highly experienced you will have a hard time finding reasonable work in this area. All I can suggest is frequent searches and inquiries as to what is available at that time, and don't get discouraged when you are constantly told "no". Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

paulakuntzp@aol.com

66 months ago

Well, that's discouraging enough for me. Off to Chicago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gjackson in Normal, Illinois

43 months ago

that's not true. Just keep at it. If you are unsure about it, seek a job-training program, it may help. Check out free resources. Check out the adult education center at Heartland Community College if you are interested in certain field. Nothing wrong with working fast food, or at a restaurant, it's humble work. (like fast food or something)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.