Newcomer's guide to Brandon?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy Brandon? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Reply - Report abuse

Donovan in Sarasota, Florida

84 months ago

Me and my family just moved from MI, and have no idea what is avalible to us in brandon. My wife just got a job and bright now and we are looking for a good apartment comunnity to live in. I am also looking for a job in the brandon area. I was hoping to get a part time job because I will be starting school at MMI in dec. . We had to sell everything to move. It was a good thing I had family to help with the living space. We are in palmetto for now untill we make enough money to move into an apartment. Our Kids are living with there dad for now but are ready to be with us. So if anyone can help us that would be great. Thank for reading ttul.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Juan

84 months ago

Hi Donovan,

I lived in Riverview, FL (right next to Brandon) from 2001-2005. It is a great place to live. Here are some links that can help you out:

brandonchamber.com/

www.city-data.com/city/Brandon-Florida.html

cheers,

Juan
-----------------------------------
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. MLK

My Homepage: juanrjackson.googlepages.com/

My LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/juanjackson

My Flicker site: www.flickr.com/photos/juanj/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.