Affordable Dental Hygiene Care, Bridgeport CT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Elenium in Bridgeport, Connecticut

77 months ago

I am a student at Fones Dental Hygiene School, we do offer an outstanding dental hygiene care under the supervision of liscenced dental hygienists and dentists. I’m looking for a new patient for spring 2009.
$5.00 (for UB students/faculty) will provide you with:
- comprehensive head and neck exam
- oral health exam (diagnosis of periodontal condition)
- stain removal
- tarter (calculus) removal
- polishing and fluoride fluoride applications.
For additional fees, can:
-X-rays ( 5-15$)
- provide whitening
- fabricate custom sportsguards
provide sealants (great for children, 5$ per tooth).
Your future appointments will held on Wednesday and Friday, either morning or afternoon. If you know your schedule for next semester: pick up the day of the week, we can schedule ahead of time ( usually it takes at least 3 visits to “complete” a patient).Please let me know if you are interested in this service; you can talk to your family friends, neighbors about our clinic.
I look forward to hearing from you, and possibly being your student dental hygienist.
esaygina@bridgeport.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ronald Querette in Bridgeport, Connecticut

75 months ago

please i'am interested to to the clinic i had a great experience with the school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

elenium in Winchester, Massachusetts

75 months ago

Ronald Querette in Bridgeport, Connecticut said: please i'am interested to to the clinic i had a great experience with the school.

Hello Ronald,
you can contact me via esaygina@bridgeport.edu.
Thanks a lot.
Elena

amy in Derby, Connecticut

71 months ago

Could you please let me know how much demand does DH have in connecticut, cause a lot of people are saying it's not? And I'm intersted in this profession

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mujersantana in Bridgeport, Connecticut

70 months ago

Elenium in Bridgeport, Connecticut said: I am a student at Fones Dental Hygiene School, we do offer an outstanding dental hygiene care under the supervision of liscenced dental hygienists and dentists. I’m looking for a new patient for spring 2009.
$5.00 (for UB students/faculty) will provide you with:
- comprehensive head and neck exam
- oral health exam (diagnosis of periodontal condition)
- stain removal
- tarter (calculus) removal
- polishing and fluoride fluoride applications.
For additional fees, can:
-X-rays ( 5-15$)
- provide whitening
- fabricate custom sportsguards
provide sealants (great for children, 5$ per tooth).
Your future appointments will held on Wednesday and Friday, either morning or afternoon. If you know your schedule for next semester: pick up the day of the week, we can schedule ahead of time ( usually it takes at least 3 visits to “complete” a patient).Please let me know if you are interested in this service; you can talk to your family friends, neighbors about our clinic.
I look forward to hearing from you, and possibly being your student dental hygienist.
esaygina@bridgeport.edu

My husband 55 years old needs a dental check up. I saw this ad and we are interested. please let me know if this offer is still on.

debbie in Ansonia, Connecticut

63 months ago

amy in Derby, Connecticut said: Could you please let me know how much demand does DH have in connecticut, cause a lot of people are saying it's not? And I'm intersted in this profession

I am interested in an answer to this question too, I live in Ansonia and are seriously considering going back 2 school Fones school University of Bridgeport 4 this. Really need 2 know if this gamble will pay off. Have you found any statistics Amy?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.