The Job Market. Lol

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Sick & Tired in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

I've been jobless for 6 months now. I see why the suicide rate is going up. Had I known owning your business & working from home was a bad thing, I would've went to college and get myself a meaningless degree instead.

You know you're capable of so many things but no one wants to give you a shot all because your resume sucks when compared to others. All you want to do is sit in front of a computer and work. That's it. But no, no one wants to hire you.

Then they wonder why people just snap lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yve2453 in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

Sick & Tired in Brooklyn, New York said: You must not have found the right stay at home job. You must treat your business like you are going to a job. Being consistant and persistant does pay off. My Mary Kay business has been there all the time. Earning commissions and prizes. Many of my friends are earning six figures. I personally earned my first car in 2005. Yvonne

lili in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

Sick & Tired in Brooklyn, New York said: I've been jobless for 6 months now. I see why the suicide rate is going up. Had I known owning your business & working from home was a bad thing, I would've went to college and get myself a meaningless degree instead.

You know you're capable of so many things but no one wants to give you a shot all because your resume sucks when compared to others. All you want to do is sit in front of a computer and work. That's it. But no, no one wants to hire you.

you can work as home halth ade better then no job

lili in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

you can work as home halth ade. better then no job.home halth agencys need people.

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

Sick & Tired in Brooklyn, New York said: I've been jobless for 6 months now. I see why the suicide rate is going up. Had I known owning your business & working from home was a bad thing, I would've went to college and get myself a meaningless degree instead.

Get quick training not degrees...good AA.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.