job problem

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

veal201@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

At this time I really don't think anyone should be thinking about doing the CNA courses.I's a total waste of time and money,because when you're finished the course majority of the facilities are not hiring you. Not because they don't have openings, but simply because you don't have experience. I know that for a fact I got my CNA license going on 2yrs. now and is unable to get a job because I don't have experience. "Can anyone tell me how to get the experience if the facilities won't hire me?.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nick L in Medford, Massachusetts

36 months ago

veal201@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York said: At this time I really don't think anyone should be thinking about doing the CNA courses.I's a total waste of time and money,because when you're finished the course majority of the facilities are not hiring you. Not because they don't have openings, but simply because you don't have experience. I know that for a fact I got my CNA license going on 2yrs. now and is unable to get a job because I don't have experience. "Can anyone tell me how to get the experience if the facilities won't hire me?.

I read about all these 'unfilled positions' that recruiters just "cannot fill" and how you can make over $90,000 a year with Overtime

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

its funny how articles still state there is a demand for cna, yet noone hires.

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

17 months ago

veal201@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York said: At this time I really don't think anyone should be thinking about doing the CNA courses.I's a total waste of time and money,because when you're finished the course majority of the facilities are not hiring you. Not because they don't have openings, but simply because you don't have experience. I know that for a fact I got my CNA license going on 2yrs. now and is unable to get a job because I don't have experience. "Can anyone tell me how to get the experience if the facilities won't hire me?.

Some nursing homes take new grads

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.