Best companies to work for in Brownsville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Brownsville? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Rhodes in Elberton, Georgia

87 months ago

I'm thinking of moving so therefore i looking for a job. I'm currently working in the production field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose maldonado in Mcallen, Texas

84 months ago

I am from Brownsville, and i have to say that here teachers get paid very good. There is not a lot of oportunities in the valley if you dont have experience. I would suggest to look in Mcallen. McAllen is a bigger city and with more opportunities. Finally i have to tell you that it is crucial to be bilingual. If you work in production there migth be a lot of chances for you to get a job because there is a lot of companies that have their factories in Matamoros, but work in both cities imports and exports. So i know this might be trowing a lot of info but i hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Heriberto Guzman in Mount Dora, Florida

83 months ago

My family and I are looking foward to moving to the valley at the end of this year. We hve family throughout the valley, Mission, Weslaco, Harlingen, and Brownsville. I have a AS degree in information technology and my wife is a LVN. We have researched on the internet but would like unbias opinion of likely employers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hilda in Brownsville, Texas

74 months ago

Jennifer Rhodes in Elberton, Georgia said: I'm thinking of moving so therefore i looking for a job. I'm currently working in the production field.

I really need to found a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hilda in Brownsville, Texas

74 months ago

I need to found a good job here in Brownsville, because I got some college certifcate of General Office Clerk and Computer programming dont you think so/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jose funes in Matamoros, Mexico

66 months ago

I just move to mexico 2months ago my wife she got deported we from atlanta georgia. Iam looking for a job in browsville texas or close to matamoros iam legal in the usa i can do almost any kind of job construction or manufacturing. Iam available

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.