Are You Moving to Buffalo NY or the Area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

DoYouNeedAnAgent in Buffalo, New York

88 months ago

Are you coming back? or is this your first time moving to this area? What do you need in the way of homes? Are you interested in Family, suburbs or night life, city living? If you are moving back, why? I moved out twice and really enjoyed other areas, but the people brought me back - best people you can find, really!!
Colleen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

P. in Washington, District of Columbia

70 months ago

Hello, I grew up in Buffalo and want to move back. It seems like finding a job is the hardest part. And unfortunately may prevent me from moving back if I can't find a job. I want to move back to be near family, lower cost of living, the people in general, the food and the lack of traffic/crazy commute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

M in Alexandria, Virginia

62 months ago

P. in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hello, I grew up in Buffalo and want to move back. It seems like finding a job is the hardest part. And unfortunately may prevent me from moving back if I can't find a job. I want to move back to be near family, lower cost of living, the people in general, the food and the lack of traffic/crazy commute.

I would love to move back to Buffalo too... I think Im going to start looking for a job... I own a house here which isnt the best situation because I think it may be hard to afford the mortgage if for some reason I couldnt get it rented... Hopefully, the economy comes back, I can sell the house and use the money to get a huge house in b-lo paid for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.