employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

sdalmida57@gmail.com in East Amherst, New York

65 months ago

Just moved to Buffalo. Possess a B.S in Psychology and a 60 credit Paralegal Certificate from Marist College. I have not worked in the legal field for many years but am willing to work and be retrained for any law firm in the downtown area. I will do it Your Way for the compensation of a stipend, carfare and lunch money. In return, you will recieve total dedication, loyalty, professionalism and the blessing of knowing you reached out and gave an opportunity to someone in need. I'll be your guy friday. Look forward to meeting the lucky employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Buffalo, New York

29 months ago

You shouldn't have moved to Buffalo. That was your first and biggest mistake. Western New York is dead. Get out of there as fast you can. I mean that seriously.

Besides, the employers in that area are beyond ridiculous. You have to be perfect in every way to get even a menial low-paying job regardles of being a college graduate, and menial low-paying work is pretty much all Western New York has.

Again, get out of there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Loch Sheldrake, New York

29 months ago

Jim in Buffalo, New York said: You shouldn't have moved to Buffalo. That was your first and biggest mistake. Western New York is dead. Get out of there as fast you can. I mean that seriously.

Besides, the employers in that area are beyond ridiculous. You have to be perfect in every way to get even a menial low-paying job regardles of being a college graduate, and menial low-paying work is pretty much all Western New York has.

Again, get out of there.

True.

NYC and Long Island pretty much carry the state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.