Job search in Canton?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Canton?

Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Spears in Canton, Ohio

76 months ago

I need to find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

levi ward in West Unity, Ohio

73 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Canton?

i'am looking for a job but they are hard to fine .. how can i fine one and where do i look for the job i'am looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VC of VA in Virginia

73 months ago

Rhonda Spears in Canton, Ohio said: I need to find a job.

Hi Rhonda, I would like to introduce you to a company that I currently work for since loosing my job. I did my research for other opportunities before making an educated decision about working from home. This has been very rewarding. I will be more than happy to share my good news with you and how you can do this too. I was skeptical as anyone since I have never worked from home but I can honestly say this is no scam. Contact me at scouch57@gmail.com to learn more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Samantha in Akron, Ohio

70 months ago

VC of VA in Virginia said: Hi Rhonda, I would like to introduce you to a company that I currently work for since loosing my job. I did my research for other opportunities before making an educated decision about working from home. This has been very rewarding. I will be more than happy to share my good news with you and how you can do this too. I was skeptical as anyone since I have never worked from home but I can honestly say this is no scam. Contact me at scouch57@gmail.com to learn more.

My name is Samantha and i am very interested in learning about your company working from home. I recently have lost my job and I am looking for new career opportunities. Please contact me at samanthaw81@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dan schoenberg in Akron, Ohio

69 months ago

hello, my name is dan schoenberg & i am interested in a job in the canton ohio area. i am intelligent, a self starter, & i have great communication skills.when can i start?-my e mail is d4mandy@sbcglobal.net-thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brandon France in New Philadelphia, Ohio

68 months ago

needing a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John E in Massillon, Ohio

68 months ago

I am interested in starting a work at home business operating in the Stark County area. Can you give me any tips on getting started and where to look?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SPD in Barberton, Ohio

68 months ago

The "work from home" stuff is all a scam. It may sound good, but seriously, anything that sounds THAT good is too good to be true. Show me something with a GUARANTEED salary and paycheck every week!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Canton, Ohio

68 months ago

Rhonda Spears in Canton, Ohio said: I need to find a job.

i need a job like yesterdAY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stan in Akron, Ohio

67 months ago

like everyone else looking for work in canton area.have been in warehousing for 20 plus yrs. stanlo2000@yahoo.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stan in Akron, Ohio

67 months ago

i am in canton

tgw in Dundee, Ohio

67 months ago

I have been laid off and im looking for work, I need a job Please

jpdutt in Akron, Ohio

67 months ago

I`m actually now near Canton, Ohio (Louisville, Ohio). Like everyone else, I need a job! I have an M.B.A. and I was an accountant for Exxon-Mobil. I was also in a major car accident (1/22/05). Exxon-Mobil decided to retire me (at 34 years old) instead of paying severance I imagine. I havent worked at anything I`m willing to put on my resume since 2005. I went through the rehab. and feel I`m close to normal - whatever that is!

basketballbob in Massillon, Ohio

66 months ago

I am a experience staff accountant with over 20 years of experience and looking for a job. It seems to me that all the jobs I apply for tell that I am overqualified and would be bored and end up quitting the job in a short time. Could someone help me find an accounting job in the Stark County area that I can do.
Thanks

robmcc in Massillon, Ohio

65 months ago

i need a job.i have been laid off since january 2009,i cannot find a job in stark county.i have 15 years experience in supervision but no college degree,and there are no jobs that i can find that do not want you to have a college degree.

jpdutt in Erie, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

I have been looking for about three years, and I have two degrees! (MBA)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terry Johnson in Massillon, Ohio

48 months ago

The best thing I can tell you is start your own buisness. Anything from cutting grass to washing dishing. Just remember anything beat a blank.

Sally Draime in Canton, Ohio

38 months ago

I have two associates degrees. One in in Medical Office Manager the other in Records Information Management. I am looking for a full or part time job in the Massillon or Canton area. Please, all I want to do is work and support my family and myself. My email address is mbwww3@yahoo.com.

Alicia Temple in Canton, Ohio

26 months ago

I worked in a Colorado school dist. for 12yrs and can`t find a job here. My job included assisting teachers in classrooms K thru 4 and was the accountant for that schools lunch program ( handdling money )keeping all accts. straight. I loved working with the kidsand was awesome with them .Have worked shippihg and recieveing, auto parts for 15yrs. I also run a auto repair shop. I know my stuff and still can`t get my foot in the door. HELP

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.