Looking for an Administrative Assistant position in Carlsbad, CA

Comments (4)

Arual2u in Del Mar, California

92 months ago

What is up with the temp agencies in Carlsbad, CA, after you sign up and take all the appropriate tests with good scores, they put you on a list and never call you for work? I have worked for staffing agencies over the course of my career of 15 + years and have always been put to work immediately. What does one have to do to get work in Carlsbad? I have been working part time for the last 3.5 years, but prior to that I worked at a company for 3 years and was promoted to a Business Analyst position with a 25% increase in salary. I just want to work, I am going in debt. ience,

mclellan4853 in Irvine, California

70 months ago

Do you have positions for Loan Processor? I can e-mail my resume,25 yrs experience.Thankyou Robert Mclellan

Veronna Rodgers

55 months ago

Arual2u in Del Mar, California said: What is up with the temp agencies in Carlsbad, CA, after you sign up and take all the appropriate tests with good scores, they put you on a list and never call you for work? I have worked for staffing agencies over the course of my career of 15 + years and have always been put to work immediately. What does one have to do to get work in Carlsbad? I have been working part time for the last 3.5 years, but prior to that I worked at a company for 3 years and was promoted to a Business Analyst position with a 25% increase in salary. I just want to work, I am going in debt. ience,

I am glad to see your comments, I too have had the same problem... I can almost repeat the script by heart. If I call on a Monday Im told to give them a call back on Wednesday and dont get dicouraged Im at the top of the list. If I call on Wednesday Im given the same speach but told to call back on Friday...I have yet to hear from any of the agencies to place me even temporarily in a position...What is wrong with Carlsbad...

Maria Melendez in Carlsbad, California

32 months ago

The same thing happened to me with several agencies. I had to take several test at their office and waited a long time there & nothing
happened. They never called me back but they asked me to complete a
survey on line & I told them that I will never go back there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.