Job search in Carson City?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Carson City?

Reply - Report abuse

alma collins in Reno, Nevada

74 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Carson City?

I heard that the Carson City animal shelter is looking for an employee. Please inform me of said job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alma collins in Reno, Nevada

74 months ago

I was told that the Carson City animal shelter is looking for an employee. I'm very interested. I've been a contruction flagger for the last 3 years. I'm a hard worker and love animals. I've had various jobs thoughout out my life, which makes me very well rounded. At 52 years of age, I would love the opportunity to work with the city. I was born and raised here. My family homesteaded in the New Empire area. And all my family still lives in the area. I'm hoping that you will consider me for this position. Thankyou, Alma Collins.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen White in Carson City, Nevada

72 months ago

Yes i would be very interested in working @ the animal shelter i am a hard worker an i wood like the job.

Thank You.

Carmen White

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rusty in Carson City, Nevada

71 months ago

I like animals!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

FriendlyAlly in Reno, Nevada

56 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Carson City?

I'm looking for a job in Carson City, NV.

Something that a 17 yr old can work at.

Any Ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FriendlyAlly in Reno, Nevada

56 months ago

My location isn't Reno, NV.

I live in Carson City, NV.

I'm looking for a job that I could do since I'm only 17 at the moment.

Any suggestions?

(By the way, I'm still attending high school, but I can do full time cause my school hours are different)

daniellewilliams in carson city, Nevada

55 months ago

I also live in Carson City and am having a hard time finding employment! However, I am a 37 year old woman! I do plan on returning to school either this semester or the next, but nothing is set in stone yet so my schedule is literally completely open to anything that is available! I know that you can go to Join as well as other places that are supposed to help you with your job search, but that is where I hit my snag; I have no vehicle and no license!! I have four children so all of my money goes to them first so the JAC bus isn't really an option! Now what?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.