You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tim Kelly

73 months ago

Please allow us the opportunity!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sully in Casar, North Carolina

73 months ago

Americans are the ones hiring cheap non taxpaying illegals just to make a fast buck.So here we are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tim Kelly

73 months ago

Yeah but it is the greedy ass builders letting it happen meanwhile hard working American subcontractors are being forclosed on just so the builders can make a larger profit on a lesser Quality product

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sully in Casar, North Carolina

73 months ago

So true,but sooner or later the builders will hit the bottom too.Its happening now.I busted my hump for 8 yrs repairing unsatisfactory flooing installs that the builder was aware of but turned their back.The reasoning was,just take care of the ones who screamed the most.We arent concerned about repeat customers,just make the most profit one time!And at the first sign of a slow down my position was cut and the repairs were turned over to the underqualified,mostly illegal,installers.So much for paying taxes,insurance for the last 30 yrs.Im back at the beginning again!While the newcomers can get everything free.Hell,if the hospitals tried to get money for services most use stolen identifacation,address,social,you hear it every day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.