********Customer Service Jobs?**********

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

welcomeme

68 months ago

Hello all. Moving to Charlotte in a couple of months. Looking for customer service jobs particularly in a call center. If you know of places that are hiring or seem to always be hiring please advise. I NEED A JOB! I know Sprint, AAA, and Bank of America is there. Please help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rishon in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

hey i have question about this problem so i need to know about my jobs at sonic where from arrowood rd i wanna to about you tell them he is rishon's jobs appliction right but remember we work before there sonic drive-in so well i need now i back work sonic and i have reason about happened tosomething know while if you want me be back work more fulltime hours then when i cleaned up table and kitchen mpos manys different kinda we do so ok if i get email in there you look find by my name

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Oswaldo in Charlotte, North Carolina

66 months ago

welcomeme said: Hello all. Moving to Charlotte in a couple of months. Looking for customer service jobs particularly in a call center. If you know of places that are hiring or seem to always be hiring please advise. I NEED A JOB! I know Sprint, AAA, and Bank of America is there. Please help!!

try liveops.com, you can work from home. click on become an agent button. I have been doing it for the last 4 months and love it.

WAH in Roswell, Georgia

29 months ago

Oswaldo in Charlotte, North Carolina said: try liveops.com, you can work from home. click on become an agent button. I have been doing it for the last 4 months and love it.

Hi. I applied to Liveops about a week ago. How long do they take to get back to you? Email me please:

swanc94@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.