Job with Cato Corp.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jason Griffith in Matthews, North Carolina

80 months ago

I am just looking some place that pays the closeset amount of pay that i am gettin now and that is about $9.50-@ OT$14.15 just because i have been there for four years and itt was time for a change. I apreciate you reading this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Griffith in Matthews, North Carolina

80 months ago

I am just looking some place that pays the closeset amount of pay that i am gettin now and that is about $9.50-@ OT$14.15 just because i have been there for four years and itt was time for a change. I apreciate you reading this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Justin Riley in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

Just looking for employment

Justin Riley in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

Just looking for employment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lilgazell in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

kami5 in Wisconsin said: Anyone have any knowledge of the CATO Corp. and what kind of a company it is to work for? Family Friendly? Stable?

I have history with the Cato Corp. It is a chain store of ladies clothing. The wearhouse is located in Pinville N.C. The wearhouse was built by John Pierce and is state of the art. It is family oriented also. John Cato III is President. I grew up with him. The wearhouse receives merchandise from N.Y, processes include, ticketing the item and sorting to be shipped to the different small ladies wear shops. Their main goal was to bring N.Y. ready to wear fashion to small towns through out the south. I would say that you would find this a great company to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Colleen in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

lilgazell in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I have history with the Cato Corp. It is a chain store of ladies clothing. The wearhouse is located in Pinville N.C. The wearhouse was built by John Pierce and is state of the art. It is family oriented also. John Cato III is President. I grew up with him. The wearhouse receives merchandise from N.Y, processes include, ticketing the item and sorting to be shipped to the different small ladies wear shops. Their main goal was to bring N.Y. ready to wear fashion to small towns through out the south. I would say that you would find this a great company to work for.

I just moved to Charlotte and very interested in working at Cato. Do you have any contact names in the buying/merchandising department? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.