Thinking of relocating to Charlotte...

Comments (8)

Ann in Greensboro, North Carolina

20 months ago

Alison in Los Angeles, California said: I've been living in Los Angeles for 15 years now and have gotten to that point where I feel like I need a change. Always had a love/hate relationship with LA. Great for the career, awesome weather and lots to do. However, I'm tired of the LA life...pretentious people, traffic sucks, and it's definitely not a place I see myself settling down.

I went to college for a year in NC and really enjoyed it. I still know a few people out there, so I thought Charlotte would be a great place to move to. My only concern is the job market. I'm a graphic designer with about 7 year of solid experience. Never had a hard time finding jobs in LA, but not sure how it is in Charlotte. I've reached out and applied to a few places, but seems hard to land something when I'm still in LA.
Is it worth taking the chance and move, and then look for jobs out there?

Any suggestions are appreciated! :)[/QU

Ann in Greensboro, North Carolina

20 months ago

If you want to be unemployed sure move here.

JobStar Solutions in North Carolina

14 months ago

Ann in Greensboro, North Carolina said:

I would be happy to help you if you are still considering a move to Charlotte.

Mrs TGROSS in Columbia, Missouri

14 months ago

At : JobStar

I am want to relocate to Charlotte North Carolina, but i would love to have a job in place for me and my family. Any help?

14 months ago

JobStar Solutions in North Carolina said: I would be happy to help you if you are still considering a move to Charlotte.

Do you still openings?

14 months ago

Mrs TGROSS in Columbia, Missouri said: Do you still openings?

error.. Do you still have openings?

JobStar Solutions in North Carolina

14 months ago

Mrs TGROSS in Columbia, Missouri said: error.. Do you still have openings?

What is your target job title?

Mrs TGROSS

14 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.