Job search in Chattanooga?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Chattanooga?

Reply - Report abuse

lBarbara Deal

82 months ago

Looking for a job in Phlebotomy or Patient Care Tech In Chattanooga or Cleveland area.....Barbarab Deal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Chattanooga, Tennessee

81 months ago

lBarbara Deal said: Looking for a job in Phlebotomy or Patient Care Tech In Chattanooga or Cleveland area.....Barbarab Deal

I recommend this
www.ChattanoogaNewJobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

theodore locklin in Chattanooga, Tennessee

80 months ago

i woud lile to get job at pilgrims pride

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Formerly Employed in Ringgold, Georgia

56 months ago

Warning to Chattanooga job seekers. Steer clear of a company called "Snapfon" who also goes by "Visikey, LLC" and maybe even "Crown Marketing" as they are an AWFUL employer. They have been known not to pay employees when they are supposed to, the owner throws temper tantrums right and left, and there's more foul language being screamed at one other in that place than I've ever seen in my life. (I am no prude - as a matter of fact, in my younger days I played in rock bands with cursing, swearing people all the time - but THESE people really take the cake.) Very stressful and anxiety-provoking conditions. I would RUN away if approached by them for employment. Just a heads up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

KK in Hixson, Tennessee

53 months ago

theodore locklin in Chattanooga, Tennessee said: i woud lile to get job at pilgrims pride

I hear that they are not currently hiring, except maybe some production line people. If you are bi lingual your chances go way up. Go to the factory off broad st. and apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Villa Rica, Georgia

26 months ago

Cigna is always hiring. jobs.cigna.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.