American Heart Association

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

searching in Chicago, Illinois

85 months ago

Has anyone worked for the AHA in Chicago? I'm interviewing and would like to get some insight into the culture, challenges, etc. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

glendalflores@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

I would like to work for the AHA in Chicago. My job was downside last year, and I am seeking employment right now. If you can send me some information I would truly appreciated it.

Glendalflores@yahoo.com
773 490-1557 Cell
708 730-1442 Home

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

searching in Chicago, Illinois said: Has anyone worked for the AHA in Chicago? I'm interviewing and would like to get some insight into the culture, challenges, etc. Thank you!

Did you get the position? How was the interview? I just applied to a position there.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Searching in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Hello! I did not get the position. The position I interviewed for required media connects. I didn't have the appropriate connections. One of my good friends works for AHA and really likes it.

Good luck with your search!

Brenda in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

Searching in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello! I did not get the position. The position I interviewed for required media connects. I didn't have the appropriate connections. One of my good friends works for AHA and really likes it.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks, I have been out of work for 8 months, it is really tough out in the job market. You almost have to know someone, and my networking has been very limited.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.