Best companies to work for in Chicago?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Chicago? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Christine Olsinski 4742 No. Linder Ave in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

Information needed re: best companies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

miguel martinez in Addison, Illinois

79 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR JOB, SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY I HAVE A WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN I HAVE TO PROVIDE FOR BUT NO ONE WILL TAKE THE CHANCE ON ME, AND I UNDERSTAND BUT MY COMMENT IS THEN HOE ELSE AM I GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY WITH NO INCOME. I AM A VERY HARD WORKER WITH GOOD WORK EHTICS, I RESPECT OTHERS, I AM ALWAYS PREPARED AND ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Elmhurst, Illinois

74 months ago

Not Apple.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Major in Saint Louis, Missouri

74 months ago

I am in the same situation but I am relocating to the Chicago Area. I am not for sure what your background is but here is what I found so far; Temp. Services-Account Temps-Chciago, K-Force (Accounting & Finance)-Chicago, Staffing Now, Office Team.
As far as companies in Chicago most are downtown or in the North Suburbs. Sara Lee, Pepsi, Keebler, Abbott Labortories, McDonalds Corporation, and Ford to name a few. Also I would recommend looking at careerbuilder.com as well. If you are in Chicago I would write down companys as you are driving. The paper only has about 10% of jobs in there. Most companys don't want to pay the money to post jobs. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

daniel in Buenos Aires, Argentina

50 months ago

Christine Olsinski 4742 No. Linder Ave in Chicago, Illinois said: Information needed re: best companies

Hi Cristine,

this is Daniel , Lucia´s son !! In Argentina. My mom would like and ask me to ask you for your email address. She has one: luciamampel@yahoo.com
If you have the chance to write to her, it would be great!!

kisses from Argentina!!

Daniel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Evans in Berkeley, California

34 months ago

Thanks for the post.
For anyone looking for jobs or who are interested in future job search, there are hundreds of Chicago job openings on this job board that is entirely dedicated to help people in Chicago find jobs.
Here is a bitly link to the page! Hope this helps!
on.fb.me/rrX26a

You can 'like' the page if you wanted to get more updated information and resources.

--John--

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.