Cashiers Security

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Kimberly A. Johnson in Chicago, Illinois

82 months ago

Where do I find work for a 50 year old retierd Board of Education employee who like to work but needs to let go of childern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Erskine in Chicago, Illinois

82 months ago

Contact OPERATION ABLE..... they are said to have open contacts with employers willing to hire people fifty and over. they have a good reputation. Operation Able
1657 South Blue Island Avenue
312-226-3764. Good Luck!! I understand your pain because I also retired from the CPS - needed to get away from children. Love 'em but needed to love from a distance for a while. LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

betty davis

81 months ago

I AM A RETIRED 63YR OLD. SOCIAL WORKER, ALSO LOOKING FOR PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT.

Property Manger in West Palm Beach, Florida

81 months ago

Betty, It's hard when we get to that point in our lives where we are in-betweeners - neither here nor there. Too young not to work and too old to work. I too am in the same boat. Too many interviews and too many - we will call you. I follow up but only got one response back - thanks but no thanks. Try retirement.com Just keep trying.

shirley60637

68 months ago

HELP.
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN NOW, BEEN HERE BEFORE . THE STRESS OF BEING OVER 50 IS BAD ENOUGH DON'T THEY KNOW WE NEED TO PAY OUR RENT TO. WE HAVE TONS OF ENERGY AND COME TO WORK ON TIME EVERYDAY, SMILE HARDER AND AIM TO PLEASE.
DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY ROOF TO OLD TO BE ON THE STREETS.TO YOUNG TO BE OUT OF WORK.

DANNY

68 months ago

over 50 not tired ,just can't get an interview every thing is on line . i need that one on one interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.