Interested In Working For Chicago Public Schools?Cafeteria,Security Officer,Environmental Services-certified.lic.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

morrisvalerie62@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

Hello,my name is Valerie Morris.And I'am seeking employment in either of ,These fields,Of work also with a ServSafe Foodservice License.And i also have my Perc card in the,Security Officers Dept.And i also have experience iand a certificate in Hospitality,.And love working with others as well.And i'am available for employment at this time,please consider,Thank you very much,To whom This May Concern,Thank you for your consideration.Chicago,Ill.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello morrisvalerie62, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tommills613@yahoo.com in Oak Park, Illinois

66 months ago

yes I would

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

favian in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

i m loking for job onlia i meken kichent for line cook for evertime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

monicastory in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

Hi! my name is Monica Story.And i am seeking employment in security.I m certified in security training,and I also have 11 years experience as a bus aide. I worked for the board of education for 11 years and I m currently laid off now.I m available for work at this time.Thank you for your consideration!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Evans in Berkeley, California

33 months ago

Thanks for the post.
For anyone looking for jobs or who are interested in future job search, there are hundreds of Chicago job openings on this job board that is entirely dedicated to help people in Chicago find jobs.
Here is a bitly link to the page! Hope this helps.
on.fb.me/rrX26a

You can 'like' the page if you wanted to get more updated information and resources.

-John-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gregg7princess@yahoo.com in Palos Hills, Illinois

32 months ago

I would like a cafeteria job or a hall guard position in a public school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.